My place is close to JR Shinagawa Station Takanawa Exit (about 9 minutes walk) and the Metro Sengakuji Station A2 Exit (1 minute away). The city center and areas like Roppongi, Odaiba, Shibuya are all reachable with a short train/taxi ride. You’ll love my place because of the location and the coziness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. There is a convenience store just a few steps away and a few different cuisine restaurants (mostly Asian) in the near area.
Located directly on Daiichi Keihin right next to the famous Takanawa Shrine and just a few minutes walk from JR Shinagawa Station this studio 1 bath 2nd floor condo is the ideal place to book when visiting Tokyo and arriving to either Narita or Haneda Airport (NEX Narita express fast direct train arrives in Shinagawa and the Keikyū Metro Line is only a 15 minutes no change ride to Sengakuji station). The city center and areas like Tokyo Tower (reachable by a longer walk also), Odaiba, Roppongi Hills, Omotesando, Ginza, Ebisu, Shibuya are all reachable with a short train/taxi ride.
The condo has laminated floors in the entrance/kitchen area and all other areas. The studio has a Queen size bed and a wall AC/Heather and a 46" flat screen connected to Japanese Broadcast Terrestrial Signal, DVD and HDDVD players (some complimentary movies are provided and to a Minix Android media center where you can use your own NETFLIX or AMAZON account. Stereo CD/ipod player with speakers is also available.
High speed 100Mbps wireless/wired internet. The kitchen is equipped with a 2 burner stove. Midsize refrigerator and microwave are available. Washer/drier. Dishes, glasses, pots and pans are available if you would like to cook a quick meal.
You will have access to the whole apartment.
Interaction with guests
Most of the times I will be around besides times when I'm travelling for work. Always available through the AIRBNB app.
1) 7,000 JPY Cleaning fee is charged to guests for basic/regular cleaning. At departure all guests must leave the property in decent clean conditions, no missing/broken items.
2) the 11,500 JPY is only there to protect the property in case of damage. No charges, authorizations nor claims will be made unless you clearly damage the property, take items or leave excessive dirt (for example you do not take your trash nor empty bottles out at check out).
3) Sometimes I stop in Tokyo for work and I use the property for a few days. Some of my personal inexpensive belongings remain stored in the apartment and are easy reachable but out of the way. Guests are kindly asked to not move or touch such belongings.
4) No smoking, no drug, no loud music, no party, please do not invite other guest without permission and let me know exact number of guest when you have somebody coming later.
5) Please do not flush other than toilet paper into the toilet.
6) VERY IMPORTANT!! IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY TO THIS RULE YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY 3,000 JPY ADDITIONAL CLEANING CHARGE AND FUNDS WILL BE SUBTRACTED FROM YOUR DEPOSIT. ALSO I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LEAVE A 5 START REVIEW FOR YOU AT CHECK OUT IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY.
Guests must take their own trash/garbage and recyclable like empty bottles out of the apartment at check out down to the trash room. Failure to do so will get additional fees deducted from your deposit. Trash room is located outside the building right next the building parking garage. To access it, exit the building and make an immediate right towards the bicycles and go down the steep stairwell, walk down the long corridor and make a left at the end. There you will see a white unlocked door next to the parking garage gate.
7) Sorry, there is no parking lot available for your vehicle (bike/car) in the building but several to chose from near by (pay).
8) Lost key is 500 JPY. Will be taken off deposit if occur.
9) Please remove your shoes while in the apartment. This is something we all do in Japan and I do believe it's the right way to behave even if you don't do it in your own country.
10) Excessive electrical usage is UNACCEPTABLE! Charges above average will force me to increase rental price and I really don't want to do that so please shut off a/c, lights, TV, etc when not used or out of the apartment. PLEASE! Think about the environment and your fellow AIRBNB renters.
11) Please try not to use 1, 2, 3 towels a day. There is no need for that. What I'm trying to say try to understand that AIRBNB rooms are not hotel rooms, they don't have daily maid service. We don't have the structure and power to wash so many towels the day of your check out. Additional cleaning will be needed and you will be charged for it. Please be understanding.