Beautiful open plan 2 bedroom home in the heart of windsor, just minutes walk from the famous Chapel St and easy access to the city via the nearby Trams (2 min) on Chapel and Train stations (5mins) Windsor and Prahran. Perfect for small families and business travellers with outdoor area, BBQ and dining table.
Stunning 2 bedroom home with the most luxurious bathroom you've ever seen! Incredible lounge that opens out onto the terrace making an indoor-outdoor living space and BBQ facilities for entertaining or having a true Aussie experience.
It's just like you see in the photos only better. Foxtel and fast wifi will keep you updated and the kitchen bench is nice and large and a perfect spot to sit down and get some work done while your travel companions cook up a storm in the kitchen.
The home is pet friendly but please let me know if you'd like to bring your furry friend as not all pets are suitable.
Babies and children are welcome but there are a few things to be careful of which you'll be informed of when you arrive (mostly the head height side board in the hallway that could collect an excited toddler!).
You will have exclusive use of this home and won't be sharing with anyone else. Our linen driver may visit during your stay just to drop off clean linen and collect the used bags.
Interaction with guests
Access is super easy, myself and staff of Beyond a Room who assist managing this home are available all the time to answer your queries or emergencies.
Other things to note
Street parking is available for guests but don't forget to return the pass when you leave!
- No Heels on the wooden floor
- No additional guests outside the number that has been booked for
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties.
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺