Lovely room with ensuite bathroom at central location.
Outside the room and downstairs is the famous Domino bookstore and coffee bar. You could enjoy a cup of Vietnamese coffee there.
The house is in a quiet residential neighbourhood right in the central area. Many shops and restaurants around. Most attractions are nearby. Pham Ngu Lao, Ben Thanh market, museums, tour agencies, bus...
★ If you need a more spacious room for 2, 3 or 4 people, please check out Room 101, 301 and 201 ★
The room is spacious, but I try to make it cozy so you feel like a home away from home. It has an attached bathroom, chairs and space to sit and relax. It even has a desk for working.
There is a chill balcony; in the morning you should come here, grab a coffee and listen to the city waking up.
Right outside and downstair is the famous Domino bookstore and coffee bar (they only have Vietnamese books, but English books are coming soon).
Interaction with guests
I'm Phung. Me and my husband (Viet) stay in the house sometimes. When we are not around, our family or friend will show you around and give you the key.
We're on the phone 24/24, so please call us or message us on Airbnb if you need any help.
Please help us to keep Domino at Bookstore a great place:
- Please lower your noise level after 10pm not to disturb the neighbours.
- Please keep quiet in the common area and bookstore.
- Smoking area: balcony. Please do not smoke indoor.
- If you need more towels or room cleaning please let me know.
- Illegal activities are not allowed: illegal drugs (including marijuana), prostitution, etc. It will get us into BIG trouble. When in doubt please ask me.
- If you plan to invite friends over, please let me know before hand.
Hi, I'm Phung and my husband is Viet (as in Viet-Nam!).
When we were younger, we were high school teachers, wood crafter, tailor, cinema owner, printer, sweet maker, computer shop manager, software programmer, prawn farmer, and aquarium designer. But now we're semi-retired.
We love travelling although we haven't had a lot of chance to travel. When we travel, we like to take it slowly and experience how the locals live. We have been to Singapore, Malaysia, and the US. We love to meet travellers and show you our lovely, beautiful country. Welcome to Vietnam! :-)
Phung & Viet