Private Room w/shared bath in our new, stylish and luxurious home. Access to kitchen and living. Free street parking! DirecTV, WiFi and breakfast included. Ideally located-walk to Mission District, UCSF, SOMA, cafes, bars, Whole Foods & gyms; 15 minutes to Financial District via Bus/Uber. We look forward to sharing our breathtaking views and sunny, newly remodeled, House on Potrero Hill with you! Room rate shown has been discounted $10 a night for potential noise due to construction next door
What Guests love about our Dream House on Potrero Hill is that everything is brand spanking new and beautifully furnished! It's kept sparkling clean by our magnificent housekeeper and is bright, roomy and super comfortable. Located in one of the few sunny parts of San Francisco, you're often sitting in the sun, looking at the breathtaking view of the fog (named "Karl" by the natives) rolling into parts of the city.
The location works for both those with a car and those without and for both business and leisure travel.
Our views of downtown San Francisco are magical! Do take a walk to admire from 18th or 20th streets. Downtown is visible from the front of the house and Twin Peaks/top of Golden Gate from the living room.
There is construction next door and we have included a $10 per night discount to account for potential noise disruption during construction hours - 7 AM to 4:30 PM. So far the noise has been minimal, we expect it to fluctuate based on the phase of work.
The entire shared space (Kitchen, living room, laundry room) and your room are for your use
Interaction with guests
Pankaj, Ram and Sarah are very social and are usually available to hang out. If you prefer privacy, that is completely fine as well, this is your trip and we want you to be comfortable either way. Our other guests are usually quite social and will hang out in the kitchen and living room with you; however some are more private. You are free to interact with whoever is willing :)
Other things to note
- This being the 21st Century, High Speed Wi-Fi is provided
- There is plenty of street parking available in our neighborhood
- We have DirecTV with approx. 500 channels, many High Definition
- The kitchen is stocked with milk, cereal, bread, coffee, tea, butter and jam for breakfast - help yourself. You are welcome to occasionally cook in it, provided the other residents do not object to it
-We can hold your luggage for the day if you need us to - post or prior to check in/check out
- There are 2 half bathrooms-one with a bathtub/shower and the other with a toilet for your use. Both have sinks, which is where one spends half one's time. They are shared with the occupant(s) of another room
- 5% of net profits donated to RESULTS, a registered charity whose members lobby government in 28 countries to take appropriate action to fulfill the World Bank, UN, USAID and UNICEF’s goal of nobody living on less than $1.25 per day after the Year 2030!
- We are relatively new to Airbnb, so please let us know if anything is missing to make your stay more comfortable and we'll try our best to get it for you. Also if you need us to change something, fix it, or provide a refund for it
- Our small hypoallergenic dog stays in our room upstairs, he is older and may bark occasionally but is very mellow most of the time
-Each of the bedrooms has a keyed door. If you would like to lock the room you can take a key with a $50 deposit which will be returned to you when you return the key - the deposit is needed to change the cost of installing new locks for guest safety in the event the key is lost
- City of San Francisco Short Term Rental (Airbnb) Permit #STR-1405
License or registration number
Learn about this number
No shoes in the house, please leave your shoes on the shelves in the console table at the entrance to the house or carry them to your room
No pets (cleaning fee $250)
No smoking (cleaning fee $250)
No illegal activities
No guests - $250 charge for anyone not registered/permitted in writing seen in the house
Liability limited to amount paid by Airbnb to hosts for your current stay
This host has 239 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a manager at a large technology company, and my husband is a management consultant and stock investor with degrees economics and finance. We are first time homeowners who just completed an exhaustive, and exhausting, 18-month down to the studs renovation and modernization of this home.
We are really loving the Airbnb experience! Hosting guests from different cultures from all over the world has been incredibly fun and fulfilling. We like chatting over drinks or tea/coffee, hiking, music, and the treasures San Francisco offers - live music, restaurants, bars, theaters, street parties and a irrepressible spirit! Some of our favorite travel destinations are Napa, Carmel, Yellowstone, Lake Tahoe, Italy, Spain and Mexico.