A delightful place to take a rest from the noise of the city. Just 15 minutes from the airport. You'll love the place because of the view overlooking the city and the majestic Mayon Volcano. Except when raining and the clouds gets heavy, and foggy.
1) Guests are required to register at the front desk in the Restaurant.
2) Please don't leave your valuable things unattended. Gio's is not responsible for lost items unless you leave it under our custody.
3) avoid feeding any stray dogs or cats.
4)Help us keep our place clean. please throw garbage in garbage bins.
5) Guests are not allowed to alter interior decors of unit. Those who do, will be charged the cost of restoring rooms to original condition.
6) If in case you need any assistance, go the front desk cashier at the restaurant.
7) Conserve energy and water. Please switch off lights, faucets and AC unit when not in use.
8)Report any water leaks or any other malfunctioning item.
9)Check out time is 12:00 noon unless otherwise arranged. Please check all things/belongings before leaving. Inform the front desk of exact time you are leaving.
10) Other persons not checked-in are not allowed inside the room. There's a place for visitors at the resto or kiosk cottage.
Quiet time after 10pm or
Curfew 10pm to 5am
Turn off the AirCon whenever you leave the room.
Check in 1PM
Check out 12nn
Simple. Basically I'm a quiet person but when I get to know someone I'm not that quiet. I like art, surfing the sea (The Classic Aspect, logging), Photography and Martial Arts.
I love God in the Bible.