a cosey place in the center of Amsterdam. Please see references about all this what I enjoy myself too .
A very centrally located private bedroom ( 1 double bed single bed no longer present ) with shared bathroom ( owner ) Bedroom located on the very quiet westside of the aparment with sunny balcony from 1300 till 1900 hrs
On the Prinsencanal side is your breakfast bar to enjoy the canal life view while you enjoy your selfbought breakfast stuff from the nearby supermarket ( 5 min walk )
My apartament is kind of the homely type...good basic nessecaties and also still a "work in progress" .
come over and enjoy your time in the Centre of Amsterdam
walking distance to Anna Frank house and Rijksmusuem and Van Gogh museum and many more famous parts of Amsterdam
From Amsterdam central railway station tram 1 and 2 and 5 takes you to my apartment. and then only about 4min walk
Thank you so much considering to come and stay at my apartment @@
Please take special care to read and understand the house rules that apply to this apartment as this will ensure a pleasant stay and living curcumstance for us all and even more importantly for the neighbours that I have...@@
apart from the Tram idea for Central Railway station you can also take the Red bus
"Schiphol Sternet" buses (operated by Connexxion) run from the bus stop area just outside Schiphol Plaza / main station hall. Bus 197 (N97 at night once every hour) goes to Amsterdam Leidseplein every 15 minutes- this option is very convenient The bus costs 5-euro one-way and the journey takes around 30 min.
From the busstop Leidseplein it is a 5 minute walk to my place and is a great alternative to the train and tram option that I menton too in "how to get to my place "
there are 2 set of stairs to climb up
no elevator... thus if you have huge suitcases be aware. @@
Interaction with guests
in principle i myself will welcome you in however if my work does not allows this I will have another person help you with the keys etc and I will meet up with you later in the day or the next day or so
Other things to note
please when you request to stay into my apartment with me be aware that
1) there is only one double bed...... single bed is no longer available
2) the acomodation is not suitable for children
3) please confim when reqeuesting use of the lovely room that you have understood and can abide by the houserules.
As you can see from the references the houserules add to your enjoyment of your Amsterdam stay with me @@
The apartment is part of Body Corporation therefore house rules apply
1) NO shoes on inside the house ( to control floor noise )
2) Please NO talking on stairwell THIS IS TRULY IMPORTANT
3) no excessvie noise in the house between 2200 and 0800 hrs
( that means in general also that if you enjoy getting drunk and doing drugs you can better book a more private room/apartment elsewhere , where the effects of both those enjoyments can not create difficulties )
4) when on the balcony NO NOISE between 2200 and 0900 hrs ( thus have a nice smoke or glass of wine but only whisper .. @@ please be serious about this. I have had complaints already from the neighbours... please respect this serious request.. please if you know of yourselves that you can not honour this request please kindly look for another place to stay....
5) apartment inside is NON smoking
6) High hygiene levels expected please @@
87) my bedroom PRICE does NOT include using my cooking.facilities
if you care to use these , a surcharge of 5 euro per day in cash..upon arrival is requested please ) Wifi is free
9) freshly washed sheets and pillow cases will be on the bed and plently of towels available for your use @
10) all doors always..gently close..... ( this means close all doors with care no slamming and banging.. please all doors means front door..., aparment door , bedroom door toilet door....etc..... as you can imaging this will reduce noise issue considerable @@ thank you for your understanding in this delicate matter...
Please see the references of my quest and you will see that you will have a great time in Amsterdam while staying with me....
Look forwards meeting you and helping you having a great time in Amsterdam
Laundry... yes that I can do too..... a full load 5 euro..... however if you drop the clothes the neighbour will eat them and you will never get it back thus laundry great..... drying lovingly in the outside air... but drop it is lost it.. :):)
Hi ik ben zelf een redelijke bereisde persoon en weet uit eigen ervaring hoe leuk het is als je ergens op vakantie bent of heel kort verblyft, om een prettige tijd te hebben en goed te voelen in een anderrnans huis.
Ik werk wissel diensten waardoor de incheck en uitcheck tyd afhankelijk van my thuiskomen vanuit myn werk
vanwege de zeer budget vriendelijkl verblijf in myn woning met je prive slaapkamer
verzoek ik je wel om zelf je ontbijt spuillen te organiseren by AH dat 5 min lopen hiervandaan ligt en dit hoort ook een beetje by je vakantie gevoel omdat je echt even al door oud amsterdam loopt naar de winkel zoals het eeuwen lang is gebeurd
I too have stayed overseas with strangers and friends and family and thus know how nice it is to stay in a private type accomodation..... due to the budget friendly price , I ask you to go to the shop only 5 min walk away and get your own breakfast stuff. Because of my work checkin times need to be prearranged before arrival as it could be anytime between 10 am and 2400 hrs.... this is shift work for you ...@@@