Welcome to this very typical Alfama apartment next to Museu do Fado, some of the best known fado restaurants and Santa Apolónia train and metro station. It is located in a narrow street at the river bank level - no hard uphill walks!
- GUESTS' ID: Your host is under the legal obligation of identifying each and every guest (including babies). In order to expedite check-in, please email the host copies of all passports or national id cards ahead of your arrival. Otherwise, such documents will have to be photographed at check-in.
- LATE CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT AND PRIVATE TRANSFERS: Normal check-in time is between 3 PM and 8 PM. Between 8 PM and midnight, a late check-in charge of €20 applies, but this can be included in the price of €40 for a private transfer from Lisbon Airport, which can be arranged upon request. Depending on availability, checking-in before 3 PM or checking-out after 11 AM may be permitted upon request.
- CHECK-IN AFTER MIDNIGHT: An extra late check-in charge of €40 applies to guests that check in after midnight, except if the delay is due to an unforeseen flight or train delay.
- CLEANING AND HOUSEHOLD LINEN: Cleaning and fresh linen (towels and bedlinen) are included in the price and will be provided before check-in and then once a week.
- BEHAVIOUR AND PETS: Guests are expected to behave in a civilised manner and be careful not to disturb neighbours. NO PETS and NO SMOKING inside the apartment, please!
- VAT: The price includes VAT at the rate of 6%.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 408 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I do not spare any efforts when it comes to try and make my guests happy.
I love meeting new people, making new friends and discovering new cultures.
I adore having a good laugh among friends.