Our newly renovated two bedroom guest wing is a secluded hideaway nestled in native trees.
It is close to everything being only a 800 metre flat walk to the beach and Paihia shops cafes and tourist attractions.
Your apartment is a private, tranquil space set amongst peaceful native bush yet only a 800m flat walk to the beach and Paihia township.
At the back doorstep is a popular 2 hour bushwalk. You will see many native birds including fantail and tui and hear our native owl the morepork (or Ruru) at night.
We have a large deck surrounded by trees with outdoor furniture and a BBQ you are welcome to use.
The apartment is attached to our house. It is totally separate from us, with its own entrance way. Although we live on the property in the main house we will respect your privacy and leave you to enjoy the tranquil surroundings.
The apartment is brand new having been completely renovated in Dec 2016.
There is parking up the driveway for one car.
Please note: The driveway is quite steep and the apartment is set over two levels so might not be suitable for little children or elderly.
You will have your own fully self contained space with the following amenities:
- One double bedroom
- One single bedroom
- A lounge with sky tv
- A brand new kitchen with fridge, hob, electric frypan and microwave (no oven)
- A brand new bathroom
- A washing machine and dryer with complimentary washing powder
- A large beautiful private deck with BBQ and outdoor dining area
- Linen and towels provided
- Lots of extras included such as tea, coffee, milk, basic pantry items and fresh fruit
- Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and soap provided
- Plenty of books, games and magazines for you to enjoy
- Unlimited wireless internet
- A kayak (with life jackets) is available for guest's use
We live in the attached house but leave you in peace to enjoy your space unless you need us!
Interaction with guests
We will leave you in private but we are here if you need us.
We are very relaxed and easy going and happy to chat to you about local attractions and things to do
We have bikes and a kayak that we are happy for you to use
You can text or ring whenever you need us
Other things to note
The bedrooms don't have air conditioning but we have provided a fan in each room.
We have a baby gate, portacot and a high chair available if you need them- just let us know and we will set them up.
- May not be suitable for young children due to stairs (although we do have a baby gate - please ask if you'd like us to put it up)
- may not be suitable for elderly due to stairs/ steep driveway( two flights of 6 stairs each - photo included)
- check out at 11am ( can be later if there are no other bookings that day - just ask :))