Hi! I'm glad you have opened my site! If you are thinking about coming to Enschede I will do my best to make your stay memorable :)
I feel "home" at this house, many km away from my hometown, and I will be happy to share it with you!
What does it make my house unique?
From my own experience, I think PEOPLE can make any place, even the less jazzy, incredibly amazing.
I'm willing to share with you the best I have: my home, my hospitality and myself :)
The house is composed by 4 main zones:
1) The Living room-Kitchen.
- You can use anything to prepare your own meals. I would say that it's fully equipped. I love to cook so you will find mostly everything you may need.
- No TV (whaaaat!?) I like sharing stories, knowledge, music, enjoying a nice conversation with the people I'm home with.
- Fast WIFI connection.
- The comfy couch where you can sleep.
- Shower&Bathtub, with a super cool Social Shower Curtain :D
- Towels, Gel, Conditioner... you can use my stuff.
3) My and my rommie's bedrooms. This are a private spaces.
4) Backyard. Perfect for having breakfast on a sunny morning.
- I have an extra bike for you to make your distances shorter.
Interaction with guests
I live here so I will be available to help you with anything you need.
I speak Spanish, English, some Dutch, and some Portuguese.
Since this is my home, which I have been taking care of for several years with a lot of dedication and love, I would like that the following rules would be respected. Thank you for understanding!
- This is a NON SMOKING house. But you can smoke at the backyard.
- Try to keep everything tidy and clean and of course, try not to break anything.
- If something is broken or stops working, please, inform me immediately. I will fix it asap!
- Drugs are NOT allowed.
- Pets are NOT allowed. (I'm sorry, I love them, but I cannot host them)
Just take care of my things like they were yours, or even better, if they were your family-in-law's LOL :D
And that´s it! THANK YOU and enjoy your stay!
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Alejandro. I'm from La Coruña (Spain), where I grew up until I moved to Madrid to start my studies of Mechanical Engineering at the University. I lived there for 7 years. Then, I moved to Enschede (The Netherlands) in September 2012, where I'm still living, working and enjoying my life right now.
I love travelling, sports, dancing, cooking and enjoying meals with friends :D
I'm cheerful, respectful, and like meeting new people from anywhere.