About this listing
Love Noosa but want peace, quiet and space to move. Have the best of both worlds, the bush and the beach. Only 10 minutes to Tewantin Boat ramp, 10 minutes to Noosa Ferry to the North Shore and 20 minutes to Noosa.
This is a house that has been built to provide ultimate comfort and relaxation. All living areas and 2 bedrooms have direct outlook to the yard. Kangaroos and other wildlife are abundant. (There is also a fully fenced area for your pet.)
This home easily sleeps up to 8 people very comfortably with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. (2 ensuites) Master Bedroom – king bed, 2nd ensuited bedroom- double bed, 3rd and 4th bedroom – queen bed.
The large kitchen is made for entertaining with a large butler’s pantry.
Air conditioning in the master bedroom, one of the smaller bedrooms, main living /dining area and second TV room, with the choice of fans in every room. In winter the fireplace creates a beautiful warmth throughout the living areas.
You can rent the entire house, which sleeps 8 or 2/3 of the house, which sleeps 6. The price per night would decrease if you take only 2/3 of house.
The house is fully screened to keep bugs out at night. The screens leading out onto the veranda from the dining room and main TV are retractable. They retract into a cavity in the wall. Please use gently and be aware they are quite hard to see.
The whole house is for you to use. The office and shed are out of bounds.
Interaction with guests
We will be contactable by mobile if needed.
Other things to note
We know you'll have as much fun at our home as we do, and expect that you will treat our home with the same respect you would your own. Please remember this is our home which we love and treat it with care and respect. We have made this house as inviting for guests as it is when we use it. We have certain locked cupboards in the house but everything else is there for you to use with respect. To ensure future guests are able to enjoy their stays too we have the following requests.
We are on tank water, please use the water carefully. Out hot water operates on solar, therefore is you have an overcast day or day of rain, you will need to switch on the booster for 2 - 3 hrs between 9am and 3pm. We are also connected to a recycling water treatment plant so please don't flush anything non-organic down the drain. We not only provide all internal linen (bedding and bath towels, excluding beach towels), but hand soap, dish-washing tablets etc and laundry liquid. As this is a chemical free, environmentally friendly property respecting the earth, the animals, and the land, we ask you to bring natural products when possible.
You are welcome to use whatever herbs.
We do have some chickens in the yard and it would be great if you could give the scraps to them and let them out every afternoon, around 4pm. They will wander back in themselves. Please remember to lock them up night.
Their eggs are all yours.
We also have a small orchard, which you are welcome to use. (seasonal)
Standard Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation at Bush and Beach
The Owner is the owner of the Property.
The Client is the party renting the Property (and any guests) as temporary holiday accommodation.
To maintain a good standard for guests, the Owner requires certain conditions to be complied with by the Client and any guests. The Owner appreciates most will respect the Property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
1. Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Use contrary to this will result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
2. Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Use contrary to this will result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
3. Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the Client's responsibility during their stay. Please inform the Owner of all breakages or damage by emailing (email hidden).
4. Arrival – Arrival is by 14:00 or at such time agreed with the Owner - the Owner may advise the Client that check in may be delayed due to the need to complete any cleaning or repairs from a prior client.Key located in key safe box.
Departure - Check-out time is 10:00, to allow time to prepare Property for next guests. The Property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival (e.g. house tidy, kitchen clean with washing up done, floors clean, fridge emptied, all rubbish in the bin outside, etc). Let us know if this is going to be a problem and we will try to make arrangements that better suit your timeline. When you check out, please leave the key in the key safe box.
5. Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
6. Dog friendly property. Dogs are strictly prohibited inside the house and pool area.
7. Smoking is not allowed at the Property under any circumstances.
8. No glass in the pool area. Please leave the pool umbrella alone, as it is out of action.
9. Instructions are provided to operate the Televisions and stereo must be followed. No attempt to adjust the set up of any electrical equipment (e.g. pulling wires out or unplugging) at the Property is allowed. Use contrary to this will result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
10. If any external services are required (e.g. plumber, electrician, etc), the Client will contact the Owner to arrange on (phone number hidden) or (email hidden). Any provision of services directly by the Client may be charged to the Client at the Owner's sole discretion.
11. Due to local government fire restrictions, there is too be no lighting of external fires, except in fire places provided. (Colder months only)
12. There is a welcome booklet at the property that includes all relevant information. Please notify the Owner if you are not able to find the booklet.
Full Payment (non refundable) is required to secure the booking.
Payment constitutes the Client's acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
A Bond is payable at time of booking. The Bond will be refunded within 7 days in full subject to these conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage, excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared, breach of these terms etc.
Full payment is required 1 month before arrival date.
The description of the Property on this website is understood and acknowledged by the Client. The reasonable expectations of the Client shall not exceed the representations made by the Owner in the photos and descriptions on this website.
The Owner will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the advertised elements of the Property are available when booked. However the Owner reserves the right to make alterations to the Property and some advertised elements may not be available for the Client to use. Electrical appliances that fail will be replaced as soon as reasonably practicable (within 7 business days).
For the avoidance of doubt, for circumstances that are beyond the Owner's control, such as events caused by weather, nearby construction, electrical failure or the actions of prior tenants or third parties, the Owner will not be liable for any claims made by the Client.
Loss - the Owner takes no responsibility for the Client's personal Property.
Safety - the Owner takes no responsibility for any injury to the Client or their guests.The Client agrees that they are solely responsible for the safety of all people within the Property at all times.
Note from Owner re: Refundable Damage Deposit
When your stay has finished, an inspection will be completed following your departure, including an inventory of all items.
Please leave us a note if there have been any breakages or damage.
If it is minor and/or an accident, we will likely let it go.
If you don't tell us, you will be charged for it at replacement value plus any other costs to repair/replace.
We charge a nominal cleaning fee as under the terms of the rental you are required to leave the house as you found it – clean and tidy.
If you don't, additional cleaning will be required. We recommend that you do the following (not an exhaustive list):
-Beds are stripped with all linen left on each bed for washing, including towels (please do not pile everything in the laundry);
-Kitchen is clean with washing up done;
-Bathrooms are clean;
-All food is removed from the fridge;
-All rubbish taken to the bins outside;
-The BBQ is clean ;
-All appliances are turned off at the wall;(excluding refrigerator)
-All things are put back in place;
-All remote controls are placed next to the appliances;
-Surfaces are wiped down;
-All windows and doors are closed and locked; and
-All lights, fans and air conditioners are turned off.
To be clear, you are not required to wash the floors but please make sure they are tidy and clear of any items.
IF THE BBQ IS USED AND NOT CLEANED, A CHARGE OF $125 WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR BOND.
We don't like doing this as it leaves a bad final impression but we have to get someone in to do it to ensure our next guests are able to use the BBQ safely.
If for some reason the BBQ is not clean when you check in, please contact us immediately.
Again, any issues please call the Owner to clarify.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.