We are on the hill, near to the Lefay resort, on the road that leads to the "Eremo di San Valentino". For a holiday in the nature or for sport lovers, to a rhythm without stress and in contact with this lovely place in the High Garda park. Ideal for trekking lovers. Minimarket, restaurant and pizzeria within 2km. Fresh in the summer and away from chaos, it's easy to reach mountains and lake. The center of Gargnano and the lake can be reached in 10min by car on a wide and panoramic road.
The rustic recently renovated and decorated, stylish and spacious, it invites guests comfort and privacy while offering a relaxing holiday, nature or sport. The rooms are spacious and bright, there is a large independent kitchen with its large table it provides space for all guests and a spacious living room with TV. 2 bathrooms with a large shower and 4 bedrooms. The house is fresh and airy. The outdoor courtyard with covered porch allows for outdoor dining. The entrance is suitable to park internally and with safety for bikers. Perfect home to relax, abandoning the frenetic pace.
Access to the whole house and to the private courtyard ensures complete privacy, tranquility, autonomy.
Interaction with guests
We will be there at your arrival for check-in, will deliver the keys and we will do a tour of the house.
Always remember to let us know your exact arrival time at least 2 hour before check-in, and to communicate any delays.
Other things to note
Parking Free public a few meters from the house.
Our house is right on the street that allows easy access to the famous Hermitage of San Valentino, a route with panoramic views of Lake Garda, surrounded by the natural beauty of the area.
We will be present at check-in and we will illustrate you our house.
A printed manual will be present in the house with helpful information.
At check in you will pay the tourist tax (0.50 € / person / day), which we will pay directly to the Gargnano City.
In the coldest months it is possible that we ask you to pay extra for the wood and / or heating.
- We are in the old town, please avoid making too much noise.
- The house is decorated to make you feel at home, Take good care of properly using the objects that furnish in respect of owners and other guests.
- At check-in we ask you to provide us with documents of all guests, including children, for a brief registration required by law. Remember to take them.
- At the arrival each guests have to pay also the City Tax as required by the Municipality (Euro 0,50/person/day) payable in cash extra airbnb rate.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the house, but you can do it in the garden.
- It is not permitted to bring pets.
- Is not allowed to bring other guests if not communicated to the owner.
- Please turn off the outside lights at night and the interior ones while you are not at home.
- Each object lost or damaged during the stay will be paid by the guest, it is advisable to notify the owner if it is broken or damaged something during the stay before check-out.