Lakehouse Farm is a secluded rural property of 25 hectares (63 acres) situated at Main Ridge (between Red Hill & Flinders) on the iconic Mornington Peninsula, seventy minutes drive from Melbourne.
The property has beautiful views over the rolling hills and of our large lake. The dwellings are located down a long driveway away from the main road, so it is very quiet and private.
We are located close to bay beaches, surf beaches, wineries, restaurants, natural parks and many other attractions.
- The House Rules information is provided within our "Guest Ready Information Folder".
- No large gatherings are permitted without our consent. A large group would consist of more than 9 people being the number of guests accommodated on the property
- The property is perfectly suited for families of all ages, however parents need to consider safety requirements around water particularly the lake and water troughs in the paddocks
- Please leave the house tidy with rubbish placed in council bins and left on the kerb. Additional cleaning fees may apply if property is not left reasonable clean and tidy.
- Dishes washed or placed into the dishwasher and turned on
- BBQ completely clean
- No caravans or camping
- No schoolies
- No outdoor fires
- No taking of unsolicited drugs
- No Sub letting of the property
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
Geoff is the co-founder of an adventure travel company, so we are very fortunate to travel to some amazing places around the world. We like to travel at a grassroots level which allows us to have a real life travel experience.
We love to engage and connect with the locals and other like minded travellers.
Lakehouse Farm is our retreat and hobby farm. We enjoy great food and wine, so the farm is ideally located in a gastronomic haven. We are also passionate about food provenance and would like to share our knowledge with our guests.
We enjoy hiking and swimming on the Peninsula's hinterland and coastline.
Our new passion is hosting guests at our beautiful retreat and introducing them to the wonderful activities that the Peninsula has to offer.