This is an owner operated Damascus Luxury Vacation Rental. GLAMPING at its best with a TINY HOUSE right on the Creeper Trail, opened 2016. Stocked with everything you need to relax after a long day on the trails! Skip the hotels, skip the hostels & book The Tiny on Creeper Way for a stay you won't soon forget! Did we mention that we are RIGHT ON THE TRAIL???!!!! Step out your front door and onto the trail in seconds! Please note your rate includes the 5.3% sales tax and 7% Damascus lodging tax.
We hold our 4 rentals and ourselves to very high standards to ensure current and future guests have a CLEAN, safe and reliable stay. We pride ourselves on our 135+, 5 Star reviews for our properties. Please review all house rules prior to booking. By booking, you agree to these house rules that will be enforced in full.
You are subject to immediate eviction and removal from the rental property if:
1) shoes are worn inside the home. We strongly enforce a 'no shoe' policy to ensure the home remains in good order for current and future guests. This also helps us eliminate extra cleaning fees from our listings!
2)smoking/vaping occurs in/on the property (this includes the front or back yard)
3) pets are in/on the property
4) bikes are brought into the home. All bikes must be stored outside in the fenced in yard.
5) the number of occupants exceeds the number of contracted guests
6) there are complaints of excessive noise, loud music, foul language or other disturbances of the peace; or
7) there is unauthorized use of tents, campers or motor homes on the premises.
8) there is damage to the property. Keep all furnishings in good order.
9) appliances are not used for their intended uses.
Also please note:
10) Parking: You have access to the two parking spots at the front of the garage. Access will not be granted to the garage due to the garage being used for owner storage.
11) Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. All towels and linens are to stay with the home.
12) Water and Septic: Do not flush anything other than toilet paper.
13)Tell us how we can make your stay amazing.
***Please not that in the event eviction is necessary, the entire rental amount will be forfeited.***
This host has 55 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm married to my beautiful wife Rebecca and we love to travel. Rebecca is a born hostess whose dream is operating a Bed and Breakfast. This is my gift to her - and her gift to you is making you feel at home while adventuring in the great outdoors.
We're glad to have you as our guest and hope you have a good nights rest. Tomorrow you again may roam, but while you are here just feel at home.
Jesus is our homeboy.