On this tour, you have the chance to visit different families to enjoy their different dishes. Especially, some of them already have been running their business for three generations. Moreover, riding on Cyclo to enjoy traffic flow is also a remarkable experience!
Meet me at the meeting point to start the experience:
The first place is the food store of a family. At here, you will have:
1.Banh Canh Nam Pho: A special soup made from tapioca
2. Banh Nam: steamed rice cake
3. Banh Loc: Steamed tapioca cake
4. Banh Ram It: Yin & Yang cake of Hue
After that, riding on Cyclo, go to Dong Ba Market to find a family that has a bowl of tasty grilled pork with noodles (Bun Thit Nuong). Their food stall has been standing there for selling the same food over 26 years.
Next, Sitting on cyclo again to come to a different family to taste their Bun Bo Hue - A typical noodle soup of Hue.
Then, there are two more dishes - Nem Lui and Banh Khoai, waiting for you in another family. Especially, The owner of this food store is the third generation, running their business successfully. Obviously, their food must be tasty and worth trying.
Finally, walk for 15 minutes to taste salt coffee in a hidden alley which is hard to find by the traveler. Enjoy this special coffee and have a chat together before the tour ends.
Other things to note
* Please let me know if you are allergic with any kind of food or ingredient.
* This is group tour for maximum 8 people. If you prefer a private tour, please drop me a message.
* Please contact me if you prefer a customized tour with bikes, cyclos or scooters.
From Price:$46 / person