10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 baths
Alpine architecture stands out against skyscraping mountains that form a dramatic backdrop behind this elevated escape. Nestled into the raw beauty of New Zealand’s verdant landscape, you’ll be instantly connected to nature with views looking out onto Central Otago. Engage in a classic Kiwi sport with the backyard cricket set before heading out for a water adventure on glittering Lake Wakatipu.
Inside, a creamy, neutral colour scheme creates a warm, welcoming ambiance, further emphasized by plush carpeting and sumptuous furnishings. Large sliding glass doors establish a seamless transition from the spacious interior to the pebbled terrace. In the living room, listen to the crackling of the fire—a focal point of the space—as you lose yourself in a page-turning novel. Low-key action awaits at every turn—from hiking and biking trails to wine tours and scenic helicopter flights.
Ideal for winter-loving snow bunnies, the Coronet Peak slopes are only a 10-minute drive. An added bonus: a room dedicated to your ski gear ensures that everything will be toasty and dry for the next time you hit the hills. You’ll discover a stone-framed fireplace adjacent to the plump outdoor lounge. In the summer, it’s a cozy spot to sip a flavorful glass of Pinot Noir—perhaps procured from one of the region’s celebrated vineyards—and share a charcuterie board, garnished with locally-sourced produce, while chatting about the day’s excursions.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 2, Stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4 - Studio: Double size bed & 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Ice maker
- Nespresso machine
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Smart TV
- Surround sound
- Air conditioning in kitchen only
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain view
- Private garden
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor fireplace
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Parking - 5 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Mid-stay clean for bookings of 7 nights or more
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 14 km to Skycity Casino
- 14 km to Skyline Queenstown
- 29 km to Wakatipu Yacht Club
- 30 km to Queenstown Golf Course
- 29 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 38 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 21 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Surround sound system
+ 4 more
Queenstown, New Zealand
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
7 min drive
The Remarkables Ski Area
32 min drive
Points of Interest
17 min drive
Mt Difficulty Wines Limited
41 min drive
Stuart Landsborough's Puzzling World
58 min drive
Cluden Hill Summit
69 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.