1 Bedroom Villa at Kapama Karula Lodge
2 guests · 1 bedroom · 1 bath
Set alongside one of South Africa’s greatest game reserves, this luxury bush accommodation offers true balance between wild excursions and luxury facilities. Walkways wind amongst leafy trees and meandering creeks to reveal a lantern-lit terrace, blue pool, and plush, designer interiors. Touches of African style run throughout, with the natural wonders of the reserve waiting just outside.
This home is ideal for a couple or single tourist looking to delve into the riches of South Africa’s eastern reserves. Arise from a fine night’s sleep in the plush bedroom to embrace an early dip in the pool, or drop into the professional massage room at the adjacent spa. Guests can take in the birdsong and golden morning light from carved chairs on the sprawling wooden deck, before planning the day’s activities amidst the fine furniture and open-air ambience of the living room. On standby room service is available to deliver creative dishes at any time, as the lamps around the property glow in the dusky light.
From this property, guests can experience the wild riches of this exceptionally-preserved region, with a wilderness network blending into the famous Kruger reserve. Towering African bush elephants, lions, leopards, white rhinos, and buffalo can be experienced via guided safari outings into the Kapama Private Game Reserve, with morning and night safaris revealing completely new sets of animals. The local landscape around the lodge hosts antelope, vervet monkeys, and exotic birds, with their natural calls echoing over a delicious and well-earned sundowner drink.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Open plan ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Nespresso machine, Minibar, Lounge area, Gas fireplace, Safe, Alfresco rain shower, Access to deck with pool
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES AT KAPAMA KARULA
- Formal dining area with seating for 28 guests
- Wine cellar
- Spa & wellness centre
- 2 Swimming pools - heating included
- Plunge pool - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Sun deck
- Outdoor furniture
- 24-hour security
STAFF & SERVICES
- Private chef service - all meals included
- All local and some selected premium drinks
- Teas & coffees
- Two game drives daily
- Private vehicle with guide & tracker
- Bush walks
- Steam room use
- Ice bath & therapy pool at the spa
- Round trip transfer from Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport (HDS)
- Babysitting service
- Conservation levy
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- All other beverages & cigars
- Charter flights to & from Johannesburg
- Car transfer to & from Johannesburg
- Laundry service
- Optional specialized activities
- Gift shop purchases
- Reserve gate entry fee / Landing fee
- Spa treatments
Points of Interest:
- Located within Kapama Game Reserve
- 36.5 km to Hoedspruit
- 325 km to Johannesburg
- 30.3 km to Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport (HDS)
- 372 km to OR Tambo International Airport (JNB)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Hoedspruit, South Africa
47 min drive
O.R. Tambo International Airport
317 min drive
Points of Interest
334 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.