8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
A swimming pool carved out of a quarry gazes out over sweeping views of the valley and distant sea at this contemporary Tuscan masterpiece. Designed and built by Italian architect Alfredo Amati, the villa balances a rustic essence with cutting-edge sustainable design, harmonizing with its 2.6 hectares of olive-rich land. Drive minutes into Capalbio or swim in the crystal waters off Monte Argentario.
The villa’s centerpiece is a cavernous great room with vaulted ceilings, an open fireplace-in-the-round, and picture windows illuminating the lounge and dining area. A wide threshold creates a graceful flow onto the terrace, which features a second dining table and lounge with sweeping views of the olive grove and valley. A louvered pergola with retractable panels modulates the shade, creating a perfect setting for afternoon meals and wine tastings. Secluded from the house, the ample pool is accompanied by sun loungers and a pool house with dressing room and shaded loggia.
About 12 kilometers from the sea, the villa is an easy drive to Porto Ercole, a chic and charming town on Monte Argentario island famous for its world-class hotels and open-air dining. The island also features numerous rocky beaches bordering natural harbors of soothing, emerald-blue water. Sandy beaches line the mainland of the Grosseto, including at Lago di Burano State Reserve. Minutes from Capalbio Town and the the Garden of Tarocchi, you’re also an easy drive from the thermal baths at Saturnia.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Safe, Desk
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Alfresco rain shower, Bidet, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Safe, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a double), Shared access to hallway bathroom with Laundry area, Stand-alone shower, Bidet
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 18
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Cable television
- Office space
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Charcoal barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco shower
- Driveway parking - 15 spaces
- Free street parking
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 3 hrs per day excluding weekends
- Gardener - 2 times per week
- Pool maintenance - twice per week
- Linen change - twice per week
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
Points of Interest:
- 128 km to Siena
- 136 km to Rome
- 166 km to San Gimignano
- 187 km to Arezzo
- 195 km to Florence
- 213 km to Pisa
- 117 km to Leonardo da Vinci Airport (FCO)
- 208 km to Florence Airport (FLR)
- 209 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Free street parking
+ 5 more
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
77 min drive
Pisa International Airport
137 min drive
152 min drive
Points of Interest
101 min drive
106 min drive
135 min drive
147 min drive
153 min drive
155 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.