10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Capture soaring views of Mount Etna, Taormina, and the sea from every bedroom at this modern villa in Sicily. Spend lazy afternoons watching sailboats navigate the port below while stretched out in a lounger by the pool. At night, sip local wine after an alfresco dinner. For dessert, granita is a must. You’ll find this local favorite nearby at the bars on Main Street.
Set on the seaside hills of Giardini Naxos, Triscele is decorated with Mediterranean plants, lush shrubbery, and vibrant lawns. Start your morning with an espresso under a shady palm. Maybe catch up on some reading while you’re there, or simply enjoy the ocean view. When you’re ready for lunch, fire up the built-in barbecue and grill something fresh from a local market. After lunch, stretch out in the sunbed at the end of the pool and let the fresh sea breeze wash over your relaxed body. Inside, creamy whites and warm wood tones create a soothing, modern feel, letting Triscele’s dynamic views provide the excitement.
The trek up to Greco Teatro, an ancient Roman theatre, is well worth it for the photos alone. If your schedule aligns with a show, look into tickets, as the background of Mount Etna and the Ionian Sea creates a truly incomparable theatre experience. When you’re ready for a swim, the tiny island and nature reserve of Isola Bella has 2 secluded pebble beaches, as well as an astonishing population of birds of lizards in the wooden areas.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & jetted bathtub, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Television, Direct access to terrace, Outdoor furniture, View of Ionian Sea
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Desk, Direct access to terrace, Outdoor furniture, View of Ionian Sea
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Television, Desk, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, View of Ionian Sea
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Television, Desk, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, View of Ionian Sea
- Bedroom 5: Round size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Kitchenette, Lounge area, Television, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace, Outdoor furniture, View of Ionian Sea
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Kitchenette with breakfast table
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Smart TV
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- View of Ionian Sea
- Infinity pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Sun beds
- Charcoal barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco shower
- Driveway parking - 3 spaces
- Noise sensors - four external corners of the property
- Security system
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Heating - according to consumption
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 12 km to City of Taormina
- 47 km to Mt Etna
- 111 km to Syracuse with Restaurants & Shops
- 111 km to Parco Archeologico Neapolis
- 112 km to Island of Ortigia
- 112 km to Temple of Apollo
- 112 km to Cathedral of Syracuse
- 138 km to Oriented Nature Reserve Cavagrande
- 137 km to Noto
- 4 min drive to Naxos Beach
- 119 km to Arenella Beach
- 126 km to Marchesa di Cassibile Beach
- 59 km to Catania Fontanarossa Airport (CTA)
- 134 km to Comiso Airport (CIY)
- 283 km to Palermo Airport (PMO)
- 364 km to Trapani-Birgi Vincenzo Florio Airport (TPS)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
+ 6 more
43 min drive
103 min drive
183 min drive
Aeroporto Vincenzo Florio Trapani Birgi
231 min drive
4 min drive
Marchesa di Cassibile Beach, Eloro District
82 min drive
87 min drive
Points of Interest
City of Taormina
21 min drive
Mount Etna Volcano
59 min drive
Neapolis Archaeological Park
74 min drive
Siracusa with Restaurants & Shops
76 min drive
Temple of Apollo
78 min drive
Island of Ortigia
79 min drive
Cathedral of Syracuse
81 min drive
Town of Noto
94 min drive
Oriented Nature Reserve Cavagrande
100 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.