8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Experience life on one of South Africa’s finest beaches with this fully-equipped, luxury villa. Overlooking the blue water, rocky outcrops and golden sands of Clifton’s 3rd Beach, embrace this home’s plunge pool, comfortable ocean-view terrace, pastoral kitchen and plush, richly-outfitted bedrooms. Guests are close to exceptional mountain hiking, boat trips, fine dining, and celebrated vineyards.
Awaken to the sound of Atlantic surf gently breaking on sunlit sands at this four-bedroom home, before arising to prepare breakfast in the bright, airy and fully-equipped kitchen. Gather around the impressive wooden tabletop to plan the day’s outings, before freshening up in bathrooms replete with white stone and shining fixtures. Relax in the warm evening shadows on the beach-view terrace, before slipping into the refreshing plunge pool to slowly unwind after a busy day. Toast the sun sinking into the ocean to the west with a glass of the locally-produced sweet Constantia wine.
From Bungalow Ulusaba, guests can engage in thrilling excursions on both land and water, ranging from swimming, surfing and paddle-boarding at numerous beaches, to hiking and mountain biking along the extensive Table Mountain National Reserve that stretches along this coastline. Take a short drive and visit some of the oldest and most renowned wineries in the country, or head north to Cape Town’s fashionable suburbs and visit a huge range of shopping and gastronomic outlets. Make the trip to the historic sites at Robben Island, or take off on a coastal cruise, spotting wildlife like dolphins and cape fur seals.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Desk, Direct access to outdoor area
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to outdoor area
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Desk, Direct access to outdoor area
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Direct access to outdoor area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Ice maker
- Satellite television
- Smart TV
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Security system
- Ocean view
- Plunge pool - unheated
- Outdoor furniture
- Gas barbecue
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Security cameras - outside gate & passage facing
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 10 minute drive to Twelve Apostles
- 4.3 km to Sea Point
- 6.6 km to Table Mountain National Park
- 7.9 km to V&A Waterfront
- 8.1 km to Cape Town City Center
- 2 minute walk to Clifton 3rd Beach
- 4 minute drive to Camps Bay Beach
- 24 km from Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Natural gas barbecue
+ 7 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
28 min drive
Camps Bay Beach
4 min drive
Clifton 3rd Beach
4 min walking
Points of Interest
9 min drive
9 min drive
11 min drive
16 min drive
17 min drive
19 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.