6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Like the palm trees standing around the pool, a slim statue looks out to sea from this modern villa near the southwest coast of Sicily. Set on nearly an acre of Mediterranean flora, with farms rolling over nearby hills, this newly renovated villa feels like a gallery tucked into a garden. It’s a short drive to beaches, nature reserves, and ancient architecture in the Valley of the Temples.
Watch sunlight and ships move across the sea from a sun-splashed terrace with plenty of loungers around a saltwater pool. Read in private in one of the gazebos, catch up around the outdoor sitting area, heat up the barbecue for an alfresco dinner, and finish the evening with a soak under the stars in the hot tub.
A wall of sliding glass doors leads from the terrace to a great room whose heritage is still evident in a tiled floor and beamed ceiling. Crisp white walls and a sleek, fully equipped kitchen are recent updates that set a modern tone for the space, which also features living and dining areas.
It’s a 3-kilometer drive from the villa down to a sandy beach, and a 11-kilometer trip to shopping and dining in the nearby town of Ribera. Plan a day trip to the ruins in the Valley of the Temples or one to visit the churches and archaeological museum in Agrigento, one of the oldest towns on Sicily.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Air conditioning, Desk, Television, Direct access to pool area, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Air conditioning, Desk, Television, Direct access to pool area, Sea view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Balcony with outdoor furniture, Sea view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Wine fridge
- Satellite television
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mediterranean Sea view
- Infinity saltwater pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Gas Barbecue
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Parking - 9 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - twice per week for 3 hours
- Linen and towel change - midweek
- Electricity up to 400 Kwh per week
- Water consumption
- Welcome basket
- Kitchen gas consumption
- Gardener - three times per week
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Electricity, heating and air conditioning usage above 400 Kwh per week
Points of Interest
- 8.4 km to Foce del Fiume Platani Nature Reserve
- 11 km to Ribera
- 23 km to Sciacca
- 24 km to Torre Salsa Nature Reserve
- 31 km to Stair of the Turks
- 44 km to Agrigento
- 57 km to Castelvetrano
- 57 km to Selinunte
- 70 km to Tre Fontane
- 77 km to to Mazara del Vallo
- 97 km to Marsala
- 118 km to Palermo
- 6 minute drive to Seccagrande Beach
- 12 km to Eraclea Minoa Beach
- 116 km to Vincenzo Florio Airport Trapani–Birgi (TPS)
- 140 km to Palermo Airport (PMO)
- 154 km to Comiso Airport (CIY)
- 205 km to Catania Airport (CTA)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 7 more
96 min drive
Vincenzo Florio Airport Trapani–Birgi (TPS)
98 min drive
146 min drive
150 min drive
5 min drive
Spiaggia di Eraclea Minoa
14 min drive
Points of Interest
11 min drive
Foce Del Fiume Platani
11 min drive
Torre Salsa Natural Reserve - Visitor Center
20 min drive
23 min drive
Stair of the Turks
30 min drive
Valley of the Temples
36 min drive
42 min drive
52 min drive
53 min drive
Mazara del Vallo
64 min drive
65 min drive
90 min drive
100 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.