6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Reconnect with nature at this traditional-style villa nestled into an oak grove alongside the first hole of the Pula Golf Course on Mallorca. Find a shady spot on the lawn for a yoga session, picnic lunch, or an escape with a good book. Then soak up the Spanish sun while you drift around the swimming pool. Or, drive 5-minutes to the sandy shores of Platja de Sa Martja for a day on the beach.
Tucked away amongst the trees, this modern farmhouse style villa is the perfect place to disconnect. Kick-off your shoes and flow freely from the air-conditioned interior to the sunbeds on the pool deck. Embrace the rustic stone tiling, terracotta floors, and exposed-beams, while relaxing within Pula One’s modern atmosphere. At lunch, fire up the barbecue and grill up something fresh from a local market. Later, whip up a few tropical cocktails at the kitchen’s bar or try your hand at a Spanish favorite, Sangria, and enjoy at the alfresco set.
Ready to try snorkeling? Drive into Son Servera and check out Cala Morlanda, a secluded rocky cove with crystal clear waters and breathtaking cliffs. Then, head to the city center and snap a few pictures at Esglesia Nova, an unfinished church designed by architect Joan Rubio, a student of Antoni Gaudi. Later, do some shopping, and stick around for a waterfront dinner, in the bustling cove of Cala Bona. If you’re feeling ambitious, drive 69-km to participate in the legendary nightlife of Palma, the island’s capital.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Juliet balcony
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower, Juliet balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite television
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 8 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Pool maintenance - twice per week
- Gardener - twice per week
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest
- 7 minute drive to Club de Golf Son Servera
- 8 minute drive to Capdepera
- 8.5 km to Canyamel
- 19 km to Manacor
- 5 minute drive to Platja de Sa Martja
- 9 minute drive to Platja de Sant Llorenc
- 12 km to Playa de S'Agulla
- 70 km to Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
2 single beds, Wi-Fi
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Natural gas barbecue
+ 9 more
Son Servera, Mallorca, Spain
Palma de Mallorca Airport
52 min drive
Platja de Sant Llorenç
8 min drive
Playa de S'Agulla
23 min drive
Points of Interest
Club de Golf de Son Servera
10 min drive
14 min drive
17 min drive
26 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.