10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Please note: This home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. For more information, please contact a Villa Specialist.
Massive coral formations on the beach echo the coral-stone blocks that make up this traditional home on the west coast of Barbados. Outside, sunsets over the Caribbean wash the pool terrace and rock walls in warm light; inside this seasonally staffed villa, a blue-and-white color scheme serves up a classic beach-house look. It’s less than 3 kilometers to golf and the Holetown boardwalk.
Savor your own private slice of Barbados coast from a broad terrace with plenty of loungers and a swimming pool or a covered veranda with alfresco sitting and dining areas. Host your own fish fry around the barbecue and serve local-rum cocktails from the wet bar.
Polished stone floors, a curving staircase, and ocean views set the stage for beachy elegance at the villa’s entrance, and the living and dining rooms deliver with details like driftwood accent tables and bubble-like chandeliers. The kitchen is fully equipped, and after dinner, you can head for the home theater or pool table. There are 4 bedrooms in the main house and 1 in a separate guest cottage.
A holiday at this villa puts you less than 3 kilometers from the Royal Westmoreland Golf Course, one of the island’s best, and Holetown, the island’s earliest settlement and a great spot for beachfront dining, souvenir shopping, or a night out. Avid golfers can make the short drive to the 2 courses at Sandy Lane, too.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Direct access to balcony, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Direct access to balcony, Sea view
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Direct access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Direct access to balcony, Sea view
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast nook
- Espresso machine
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Cable television
- Apple TV
- Home theatre
- Pool table
- Home gym
- Spa space
- Massage table
- Wet bar
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sea view
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 6 spaces
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Chef (three meals per day)
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 3 minute drive to Royal Westmoreland Golf Course
- 7 minute drive to Holetown
- 5.3 km to Sandy Lane – Old Nine Golf Course
- 5.6 km to Speightstown
- 6.1 km to Sandy Lane – Green Monkey Golf Course
- 13 km to Bridgetown
- 5 minute drive to Mullins Beach
- 9 minute drive to Sandy Lane Beach
- 5.1 km to Paynes Bay Beach
- 6.2 km to Heywoods Beach
- 30 km to Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Natural gas barbecue
+ 10 more
Alleynes Bay, Barbados
Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
39 min drive
4 min drive
Sandy Lane Beach
8 min drive
9 min drive
Paynes Bay Beach
9 min drive
Royal Westmoreland Golf Course
3 min drive
Green Monkey Golf Course
10 min drive
Sandy Lane - Old Nine Golf Course
10 min drive
Points of Interest
6 min drive
9 min drive
24 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.