6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts, this charming abode is located on the scenic Tuki Tuki River Valley. A light and airy ambiance welcomes you inside where vaulted ceilings soar. Window walls look out to a lush, rolling landscape. Pick up a bottle of wine, sip, and savor in front of the verdant farmland views from the terrace.
Natural stone engulfs the front door, giving the rustic dwelling a natural aesthetic against its wood-paneled façade. Spread out over a single level, an eclectic array of furnishings create a homey appeal. Vibrant pops of ocean-inspired artwork accent the walls. Panoramic vistas of the Te Mata Peak ridgeline are visible from the backyard gazebo; the experience of watching the sun setting and rising over the undulating hills never gets old. The sun-drenched alcove seat is the perfect place to curl up with a book. Cooking connoisseurs will appreciate the gourmet, convivial kitchen at the heart of the house. An alfresco table invites the whole gang to gather around on breezy evenings.
Although totally secluded, the property is just a 15-minute drive from tree-lined Havelock North, where the thriving art scene is not to be missed. Trout fishing is within walking distance from your doorstep as well as river swimming, kayaking, and extensive hiking trails. Nearby seaside village Waimarama is home to popular surf breaks with golden stretches of shoreline and a quaint coastal café; popular for picnics, pack a basket and dine beachside.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Ceiling fan, Desk, Direct access to terrace, Garden view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Ceiling fan, Walk-in closet, Garden view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan, Walk-in closet, Garden view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Kitchen table
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Smart TV
- Sound system
- Air conditioning - common areas only
- Iron/Ironing board
- Tukituki Valley View
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Outdoor furniture
- Gas barbecue
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Black Barn Bistro & Cellar Door
- 7 minute drive to Craggy Range Vineyards
- 22 km to Waimarama Beach
- 25 km to Hastings Golf Course
- 27 km to Hawke’s Bay Golf Course
- 28 km to Cape Kidnappers Golf Course
- 37 km to Hawke's Bay Airport (NPE)
- 173 km to Taupo Airport (TUO)
- 325 km to Wellington Airport (WLG)
- 437 km to Auckland Airport (AKL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Natural gas barbecue
+ 10 more
Kahuranaki, New Zealand
Hawke's Bay Airport
33 min drive
134 min drive
Wellington International Airport
260 min drive
Auckland International Airport
329 min drive
Hastings Golf Course
25 min drive
Hawkes Bay Golf Club
26 min drive
Cape Kidnappers Golf Club
27 min drive
Points of Interest
Craggy Range Vineyards
6 min drive
Black Barn Bistro
9 min drive
23 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.