12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
Put a relaxing 20-minute buffer between your group and the bustling streets of Marrakech at this secluded estate in the foothills of the Atlas mountains. Start your mornings with a soothing stroll through the gardens, stopping now and then to enjoy the view. Get ready for the day with a refreshing dip in the pool. Then, head out to explore the Medina and souvenir shop at the Souks.
Traditional riad architecture embraces seclusion, focusing inward to create a relaxing, family-oriented space. Villa Belya offers a fresh, modern take on the style, using its location to create the secluded atmosphere, but focusing outward so guests may enjoy the dynamic landscapes of the Atlas region. Inside, white walls act as a canvas for an eclectic collection of pop and modern art. Floor-to-ceiling windows invite natural sunlight to fill the home, adding to the bright and cheerful vibe of the open concept layout. In the kitchen, let the high-end appliances and generous working spaces inspire your inner chef to try cooking something fresh from the market.
When you’re ready to explore the city, make your first stop Jemaa el Fnaa, the main square and heart of Marrakech. In the daytime, the square fills with street performers, snake charmers, and artists. By night, food vendors open their stalls for dinner, which is an excellent opportunity to try a wide range of Morrocan cuisine in one stop. When you need a break from the city, visit the tranquil gardens of Jardin Majorelle.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower,Television, Safe, Direct access to garden
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Safe, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain bathtub, Safe, Walk-in closet, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Safe, Direct access to terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Safe, Direct access to rooftop terrace, View of mountains
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Safe, Access to rooftop terrace, View of mountains
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Satellite television
- Media room
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Parking - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge services
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Laundry services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 8 minute drive to Golf Amelkis
- 7 km to Marrakech
- 8 km Ryads Al Maaden Médina & Golf Resort
- 10 km to Medina
- 13 km to Marrakech-Menara Airport (RAK)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Marrakesh Menara Airport
19 min drive
Points of Interest
6 min drive
12 min drive
Ryads Al Maaden Médina & Golf Resort
16 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.