Le Quartier Francais Villa 1
5 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Tour the vineyards of South Africa’s Cape Winelands and return to this superb villa outside Franschhoek Village. Ideal for a family or small group of friends, the home is situated within a 2-villa estate that forms part of Le Quartier Francais, a boutique hotel featuring exceptional restaurants and a wellness spa. Relax by your private pool, cook feasts in your gourmet kitchen, or discover the history and delicacies of the Franschhoek Valley.
The 468-square-meter (5,037-square-foot) villa balances beautiful modern decor with high-end appliances and vintage West Cape accents, evoking both the traditional elegance and contemporary character of Franschhoek. Nestled amid aromatic gardens, the terrace includes a swimming pool lined with lounge chairs and parasols, while the shaded veranda includes an alfresco dining table. The interior features a fully-equipped, chef-grade kitchen and scullery serving a beautiful wooden dining table, as well as a playroom/study and a living room with fireplace.
It’s a short walk from the villa to the fascinating Huguenot Museum and Monument, where you’ll discover the rich history of this French immigrant enclave dating to the 17th century. Le Quartier Francais hotel is also within minutes of your door, featuring an outstanding spa and both casual and fine dining options, while the region surrounding Franschhoek Village abounds with some of the finest restaurants and wineries in South Africa. In addition to being the Gourmet Capital of the West Cape, Franschhoek also features extraordinary natural treasures, notably the Mont Rochelle Nature Reserve.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1- Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Twin size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Desk, Air conditioning, Access to veranda
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite TV
- Gas fireplace
- Radiant floor heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Security cameras - exterior facing
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES AT LE QUARTIER FRANCAIS
- Swimming pool - unheated
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Leeu Spa
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge services
- Welcome snacks & drinks (BAS red & white, sparkling & still water)
- Breakfast in Protégé at Le Quartier Francais (7:00 - 10:00 A.M.)
- Shuttle service to Le Quartier Francais
- 24-hours security surveillance
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Limited in-room dining
- Activities and excursions
- Laundry service
- Airport transfers
Points of Interest
- 6 minute walk to Huguenot Monument and Museum
- 3 minute drive to Franschhoek Village
- 5 minute drive to Leeu Spa & Gym
- 9 minute drive to Mont Rochelle Nature Reserve
- 14.2 km to Franschhoek Motor Museum
- 19 km to Pearl Valley Golf & Country Estate
- 74.5 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Cape Winelands, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
55 min drive
Pearl Valley Golf Estate and Spa
21 min drive
Points of Interest
Franschhoek Village House
3 min drive
Huguenot Monument and Museum
7 min walk
Mont Rochelle Nature Reserve
8 min drive
Franschhoek Motor Museum
14 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.