Casa Sonora Grande
14 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4 baths
Gaze out at the sweeping vistas of Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort and the San Jacinto Mountains from this superbly equipped villa in Palm Springs. Practice your short game on the private putting green before teeing off in the desert air. Then return for hot tub soaks, games of pool and lawn chess, and alfresco dinners under the sunset sky.
Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac just minutes from the airport, Casa Sonora Grande is an oasis unto itself. Multiple outdoor living areas are set amid fragrant citrus trees and graceful landscaping, offering ample space in the sun or shade. Fountains pour into the saltwater swimming pool beside the covered lanai, while a fire pit and courtyard hearth keep you toasty at night. Inside, a generous great room and gourmet kitchen inspire festive evenings together, and the spaced-out bedrooms offer peaceful havens for downtime. The casita with bunk room is ideal for families with young children.
Tahquitz Creek has been cited by Golf Digest as one of the top places to play in Palm Springs, and several other renowned clubs are within minutes of your door, including Mesquite and Escena. Drive about 5 or 10 minutes to reach the Moorten Botanical Gardens, the Palm Spring Art Museums, and some of the finest shopping and dining around. Music pilgrims are 24 miles from Coachella, or a 10-minute drive to the shuttle bus. Nature lovers and stargazers are about 40 miles from the incomparable Joshua Tree National Park.
Copyright and copy: Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
K0063 Casa Sonora Grande CITY ID #0455 TOT Permit 3085 - Palm Springs
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Walk-in closet, Television, Safe, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 3: 2 Double size beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan, Television, Safe, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, 2 Twin over double size bunk beds, Access to hallway bathroom shared with Casita 2, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning unit, Ceiling fan, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Access to hallway bathroom shared with Casita 1, Stand-alone rain shower, Ceiling fan, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Office: Double size sofa bed, Shared access to master bedroom ensuite, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Wine fridge
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Gas fireplace
- Cable television
- Pool table
- Office space
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Salt water pool - heating at additional cost
- Hot tub - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Gas barbecue
- Fire pit
- Chess board
- Basketball net
- Putting green
- Golf course views
- Mountain views
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 6 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Mesquite Golf & Country Club
- 7 minute drive to Moorten Botanical Garden
- 9 minute drive to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 9 minute drive to Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort
- 3.8 miles to Palm Springs Art Museum
- 5.1 miles to Escena Golf Club
- 6.5 miles to Indian Canyons
- 11 miles to Palm Desert
- 24 miles to Coachella Festival Grounds
- 44 miles to Joshua Tree National Park
- 4 minute drive to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
- 18 miles to Bermuda Dunes Airport (UDD)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Natural gas barbecue
+ 5 more
Palm Springs, CA
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
4 min drive
Bermuda Dunes Airport (UDD)
28 min drive
Mesquite Golf & Country Club
2 min drive
Indian Canyons Golf Resort
8 min drive
Escena Golf Club
12 min drive
Points of Interest
Moorten Botanical Garden
6 min drive
Palm Springs Art Museum
11 min drive
16 min drive
22 min drive
Coachella Festival Grounds
36 min drive
Joshua Tree National Park
74 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.