King of the Hill
14 guests · 9 bedrooms · 9.5 baths
Rising out of the rolling woodland near Sag Harbor, turrets and brick chimneys speak to a characterful home, full of charm and grand dimensions. Set in a historic locale, the spotless, modern interior offers huge dining spaces, a chandelier-lit foyer, and regal bathrooms, plus lawns, pool and an open-air terrace. Hiking, boating, golf, and the town’s sights are nearby.
Sweep into this home’s huge driveway under the eaves of mature hardwoods. Relax on the sunny balconies with rich brickwork and light-loving porthole windows. Warmth and top-tier comfort are conveyed upon entrance, with crafted tables and soft lighting combining with classic decor and ample space. A sense of isolated splendor is increased with the sheltered pool being an inviting feature on hot summer days, with the pool table and huge gym being year-round favorites.
Guests are just yards from the natural attractions of this scenic part of Long Island. Take advantage of complimentary bikes to spin through forested lanes, with rural trails and ornamental gardens located just moments from home. Taste fine wines at lakeside vineyards, or walk the colonial streets of Sag Harbor itself, taking in the famous whaling museum, local sandy beaches and theaters, with a host of gourmet dining options clustered around the town’s legendary harbor.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted bathtub & stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub & stand-alone shower, Desk, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub & stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Sofa
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 7: Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 8: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 9: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Home theatre
- Integrated sound system
- Smart home technology
- Cable television
- Pool table
- Exercise room
- Office space
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 10 spaces
- Garage - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to Main Street Sag Harbor
- 8 minute drive to Bridgehampton
- 4.1 miles to Sag Harbor Golf Course
- 9.3 miles to East Hampton
- 5 minute drive to Foster Memorial Town Beach
- 10 minute drive to Havens Beach
- 8.0 miles to Flying Point Beach
- 9.9 miles to Main Beach
- 6.6 miles to East Hampton Airport (HTO)
- 90 miles to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sag Harbor, NY
East Hampton Airport
16 min drive
John F. Kennedy International Airport
100 min drive
Foster Memorial Town Beach
5 min drive
10 min drive
Flying Point Beach
17 min drive
21 min drive
Sag Harbor Golf Course
11 min drive
Points of Interest
6 min drive
8 min drive
21 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.