Terraces on Ravine
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 baths
Please note: This home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. For more information, please contact a Villa Specialist.
Wake up to wall-length ocean-views, just past the master’s 4-post bed, at this modern seaside home in Cape Town. Find the perfect spot to sit and read, work on your tan, or chat with friends across the balcony and fully-open ocean-facing wall. Or, have a drink at the bar while the kids splash around in the pool. Later, head to the V & A Waterfront district for dinner and a little bar hopping.
Gather for exciting evenings in at this open-concept masterpiece home. The L-shaped interior has no barriers to the inside perimeter of the pool deck and balcony, making one spacious area that is perfect for hosting. An eclectic collection of contemporary furniture gives each section of the home a uniquely individual character. Get behind the bar to mix up a few cocktails for friends. Try your hand at traditional South African cuisine in the fully-equipped kitchen. On quieter nights, curl up by the fire or find a good movie on the satellite TV.
Start your morning off with a stroll along Camps Bay or Clifton beach, two of Cape Town’s most beautiful settings. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, check out some of the bakeries, cafes, and brunch spots just off the sand. If you’re in the mood to shop, wander through the Canal Walk Shopping Center or Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village. If you’re feeling ambitious, the best view in the city awaits atop Lion’s Head. The trail leading to its peak takes around 90 minutes hike.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Lounge area, Television, Desk, Direct access to balcony, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Nespresso machine
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Satellite television
- Sonos sound system
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Sea view
- Sun loungers
- Charcoal barbecue
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 4 spaces
- Gated property
- Security system
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Private chef
- Activities and excursions
- Spa treatments
- Personal shopping
- Close protection security service
- Butler service
- Personal trainer
Points of Interest
- 9 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 5.6 km to V&A Waterfront
- 6.5 km to Cape Town City Center
- 7.4 km to Table Mountain
- 5 minute drive to Clifton Beach
- 6 minute drive to Camps Bay Beach
- 25 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 7 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
25 min drive
1 min drive
Camps Bay Beach
5 min drive
Points of Interest
10 min drive
12 min drive
16 min drive
Cape Town City Centre
16 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.