6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Sunshine streams in from floor-to-ceiling windows, water splashes over the infinity pool, and the garden spills down a hillside at this designer villa in Cape Town. But it never feels over the top—just a glamorous mix of marble and wood, mood lighting and sunlight that suits its dramatic ocean-view perch.
When the sun is out, stretch out on a lounger by the infinity pool or settle into the shade of the covered outdoor living area. After sunset, switch on the pool’s mood lighting and fire up the charcoal barbecue. The alfresco dining area at the side of the house feels like it’s tucked into a secret garden, with terraced greenery sloping up on 2 sides.
Slide-away glass walls frame ocean views on one side of the L-shaped great room and garden views on the other. In between, architecture by acclaimed South African firm SAOTA and interiors by designers ARRCC feature an incredible mix of textures and influences, from metal to marble, mid-century to contemporary. Wood panels like a stand of trees separate the living room from the dining area and fully equipped kitchen.
It’s less than 10 minutes to the sand, surf, and chic seafood restaurants along Clifton and Camps Bay beaches, and 10 minutes to shopping and dining in the Cape Town city center. Hike around Lion’s Head or head to the V&A Waterfront for a stroll.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Apple TV, Lounge area, Desk, Safe, Air conditioning, Private balcony with outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite open plan bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Apple TV, Lounge area, Safe, Air conditioning, Private balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Apple TV, Safe, Air conditioning, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped chef's kitchen
- Entertainment kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Wet bar
- Apple TV
- Satellite television
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Charcoal barbecue
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor seating
- Ocean view
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Security cameras - exterior facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - Monday to Friday
- House manager - Lives on-site
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 5.7 km to V&A Waterfront
- 6.1 m to Cape Town City Centre
- 23 km to Royal Cape Golf Club
- 7 minute drive to Clifton 1st Beach
- 9 minute drive to Camps Bay Beach
- 15 m to Llandudno Beach
- 25 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
26 min drive
Clifton 1st Beach
4 min drive
Camps Bay Beach
4 min drive
19 min drive
Royal Cape Golf Club
25 min drive
Points of Interest
7 min drive
12 min drive
Cape Town City Centre
15 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.