9 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 baths
This Venice apartment takes glamour to the next level. A dash of bling details each room, with glass, gold and a bronze leaf “serigrafia” effect on the ceiling and walls adding an air of opulence to the elegant abode. Centrally located, a 10-minute stroll will get you to pre-19th-century art at Gallerie dell'Accademia, the iconic St Mark’s Basilica, or perhaps stumbling upon a new gelato shop.
An eclectic array of furniture is arranged amidst candy pink Marmorino Veneziano walls, inset with full-length windows that open up to the buzzing San Moisè neighborhood beyond. Twinkling chandeliers lend a soft light when sunshine isn’t spilling in, illuminating the intricately woven Persian carpets that lay atop polished hardwood. A stone staircase sweeps its way upstairs past opulent gold-framed décor. Arabian stone and original terrazzo flooring add a luxurious element to the fully-equipped kitchen.
The furnished terrace, overlooking a narrow waterway, is a tranquil spot to sip an espresso or steal a moment alone. Admire the Church of San Moisè, with its Baroque façade, from the overlooking balcony. The well-known Scuola Grande di San Marco building and Campo San Giovanni e Paolo, one of the city’s largest squares, are within walking distance. For a sun-soaked day trip, take the scenic route to Lido di Jesolo beach where you’ll find a 15-kilometer stretch of sandy shores and teal waters alongside rows of sunbeds and a vibrant nightlife.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
- Guest Room: Single size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television
- Central air conditioning
- Security cameras - outward facing (hallway)
- Iron/Ironing board
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 4
STAFF & SERVICES
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Baby cot and high chair (upon request)
Points of interest:
- 1.2 km to Scuola Grande di San Marco
- 5 minute walk to St Marks Basilica
- 1 km to Canale Grande
- 10 minute walk to Gallerie dell'Accademia
- 28 km to Lido di Jesolo
- 10 km to Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Aeroporto Marco Polo di Venezia
51 min walk
Lido di Jesolo
299 min walk
Points of Interest
St Marks Basilica
6 min walk
9 min walk
12 min walk
Scuola Grande di San Rocco
17 min walk
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.