12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
Sip tropical cocktails in the gazebo while watching the sunset over Port St. Charles at this modern villa in Barbados. Both covered gazebos offer their own unique vantage point over the ocean, as well as seating for 8. The surround sound piped through the entire estate is sure to keep the party going, unless you’d rather walk to a nearby beach bar. Or, you could stay home for a late-night swim.
With a floor plan created to enhance ocean views, Elysium offers its guests an open-air experience in one of the world’s most beautiful settings. Outside, work on your tan in a lounger while the kids play in the shallow area of the 60ft infinity pool. If you’d rather stay in and enjoy the air conditioning, check what’s on the widescreen in the media room. The villa comes with a private chef or cook, so your toughest decision of the day will be whether to dine inside or out. After you’ve eaten, unleash your inner mixologist at the kitchen’s bar and spend the night reconnecting with friends and family in the terrace lounge. Then, retire to a cozy four-post bed and fall asleep while the gentle sea breeze washes over you.
Stick to the coast, and you’ll find plenty of beachfront, oceanside bars, and delicious local restaurants. The fish market in town is always well-stocked if you’re planning a barbecue, or, you could try to catch your own dinner and book a fishing charter at the marina.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Private terrace with alfresco bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Direct access to pool area
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to King), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Private terrace with alfresco bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Desk
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Private terrace with alfresco bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Desk
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Private terrace
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Desk
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Espresso machine
- Cable television
- Integrated sound system
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Ocean view
- Infinity pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living space
- Alfresco shower
- Electric barbecue
- Alfresco dining areas with seating ranging from 5 to 10
- 2 Gazebos
- Parking - 4 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 6 days per week from 8am to 3pm
- Private cook - included in Summer bookings working 6 days per week and preparing 2 consecutive meals
- Private chef - included in Winter bookings working 6 days per week and preparing 2 meals a day
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Port St Charles
- 6 minute drive to Speightstown
- 9.5 km to Apes Hill Golf Club
- 27 km to Rockley Golf Course
- 31 km to Barbados Golf Club
- 2 minute drive to Nikki Beach
- 4 minute drive to Heywoods Beach
- 8 minute drive to Mullins Beach
- 8 minute drive to Gibbes Beach
- 36 km to Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 10 more
St. Peter, Barbados
Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
45 min drive
Nikki Beach Barbados
2 min drive
4 min drive
7 min drive
8 min drive
Apes Hill Club
12 min drive
Rockley Golf Club
34 min drive
Barbados Golf Club
38 min drive
Points of Interest
Port St.Charles Marina
2 min drive
6 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.