Village Inn Plaza 32
9 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Mountain meets mod at this classic chalet with a mid-century twist. It has the signatures of a ski chalet—cozy wood paneling, a stone fireplace, and peak views—but mixes in cool pieces like Wishbone chairs and branch chandeliers. A location in Vail Village means you can mix up your stay, too, with skiing a 4-minute drive away and shopping and dining at your doorstep.
Guests are welcome to splash in the swimming pool or soak in the hot tub at The Sebastian resort, both of which are heated year-round. Spend summer evenings sipping drinks on the villa’s private balcony facing the mountains and winter nights snuggled up by the fireplace inside.
A wall of windows lets light stream into the great room, turning the wood floors and paneling a warm shade of honey. A tuxedo sofa, Wishbone chairs, and tractor stools bring a little mid-century flair to the living area, dining table, and the breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen.
Skiers and boarders will appreciate that the nearest lift, Eagle Bahn Gondola 19 at Vail Ski Resort, is only a 4-minute drive from the villa. After the last run of the day, stop to drop off your gear, then step out into Vail Village for a glass at a wine bar, a casual meal at a café, or an evening of live music. If you’re staying in the summer, it’s a 3-minute drive to the Betty Ford Gardens and 5 minutes to teeing off at the Vail Golf Club.
Business License: STL002852
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: Twin size bunk bed, Trundle bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in closet, Television, Access to balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Access to balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Ice maker
- Cable television
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES AT THE SEBASTIAN
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Hot tub - heating included
Points of Interest
- Located in Vail Village
- 2 minute drive to Betty Ford Gardens
- 5 minute drive to Vail Golf Club
- 13 miles to Beaver Creek
- 4 minute drive to Eagle Bahn Gondola
- 13 miles to Beaver Creek Resort
- 36 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 98 miles to Aspen-Pitkin County Airport (ASE)
- 119 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Eagle County Regional Airport
36 min drive
Aspen-Pitkin Airport (ASE)
105 min drive
Denver International Airport (DEN)
120 min drive
Vail Golf Club
5 min drive
Eagle Bahn Gondola
4 min drive
Beaver Creek Resort
18 min drive
Points of Interest
Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
2 min drive
Beaver Creek Village
17 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.