Barbara by Kinsfolk
14 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Surf the waves of Byron Bay and return on foot to poolside relaxation and barbecue meals on the veranda. Modeled after Mediterranean island beach houses, this family-friendly villa near Clarkes Beach balances contemporary comforts with a bright, rustic simplicity in harmony with the landscape of Australia’s easternmost coast. The famed coffee shops and eateries of Byron Bay Town are within easy walking distance, and several of the region’s finest beaches are within 5 minutes of your door.
Broad sunbeds and parasols surround the swimming pool on the ground level, with an ample grass yard for games or casual cocktail parties. The upper floor features the main living areas, with a spacious interior and gourmet kitchen opening to a wide, covered balcony with views of the bay. The bedrooms are spread out on both levels, including a small bunk room upstairs and a large bunk room downstairs. The downstairs level also features a media room with ping-pong table opening to the yard and pool.
The prime location in Byron Bay places you within minutes of some of the finest dining, nightlife, and natural splendors in New South Wales. Walk about 3 minutes into town for coffee or dinner, enjoy a surfing lesson at Clarkes Beach, and look for humpback whales traversing the shimmering expanse. Drive about 6 minutes to Byron Bay Lighthouse and set off for a day hike on Cape Byron Walking Track. Experience the region’s pristine, otherworldly beauty at Arakwal National Park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bunk Room 1, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bunk Room 2, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
- Bunk Room 1: Twin size bunk bed
- Bunk Room 2: 3 Twin size bunk beds
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Media room
- Smart TV
- Streaming television
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun beds
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Gas barbecue
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute walk to Byron Bay downtown
- 6 minute drive to Cape Byron Lighthouse
- 7 minute drive to Byron Bay Golf Course
- 30 km to Teven Valley Golf Course
- 93 km to downtown Gold Coast
- 5 minute walk to Clarkes Beach
- 4 minute drive to Wategos Beach
- 5 minute drive to Belongil Beach
- 5 minute drive to Tallow Beach
- 35 km to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
- 67 km to Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Natural gas barbecue
Ping pong table
+ 3 more
Byron Bay, Australia
Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
29 min drive
Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
47 min drive
2 min drive
3 min walk
4 min drive
5 min drive
Byron Bay Golf Course
6 min drive
Teven Valley Golf Course
27 min drive
Points of Interest
Byron Bay downtown
5 min drive
Cape Byron Lighthouse
6 min drive
Tyagarah Nature Reserve
21 min drive
72 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.