Warm Springs Retreat
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 baths
Remodelled interiors rival the Sonoma scenery at this 5-acre Glen Ellen estate. Still a humble clapboard farmhouse on the outside, the villa is confidently contemporary inside, with steel and glass framing hillside views and peekaboo showers. Drive 4 miles to Glen Ellen for a picnic lunch, a sit-down dinner, or to wander Jack London State Historic Park, the author’s 39-acre ranch.
Listen to the breeze whisper through oak trees, an orchard, and an olive grove from a lounger by the swimming pool, and make some noise of your own around the bocce court and outdoor ping-pong table. As dusk settles over the creek, heat up the gas barbecue and open a bottle of California wine to savour at the alfresco table for 14 and around the fire pit.
The easy-luxury vibe continues inside, where a pair of sofas and built-in bookshelves—complete with ladder—invite you to stretch out in the living room. Lay out dinner from the fully equipped chef’s kitchen buffet style on the marble island and let everyone take a plate into the dining room. Next to the farmhouse is a former water tower that’s now a guest house, with another living and dining area, a kitchenette, and a deck that’s perfect for stargazing.
With town 4 miles away, this villa is a wonderful base for wine tasting, dining, and hiking around Glen Ellen. Find more shopping and dining in a historic setting in Sonoma Square, and for a day trip, head to the coastal hamlet of Dillon Beach.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Heated floors, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom, stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Lounge area, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom, stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Double size sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Kitchen, Dining area, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- 2 Dishwashers
- Ice maker
- 2 Gas fireplaces
- Apple TV
- Integrated sound system
- Office space
- Pool table
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Gated property
- Swimming pool - heating included from May 1st to September 30th
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining with seating for 14
- Alfresco shower
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Fire pit
- Bocce court
- Ping pong table
- Parking - 8 spaces
- Garage parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 2 miles to Trione-Annadel State Park
- 4 miles to Glen Ellen
- 5 miles to Sugarloaf State Park
- 5.5 miles to Jack London State Historic Park
- 12 miles to Sonoma Square
- 27 miles to Healdsburg Plaza
- 30 miles to Sebastopol
- 35 miles to Dillon Beach
- 21 miles to Sonoma County Airport (STS)
- 29 miles to Napa County Airport (APC)
- 68 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 68 miles to Oakland International Airport (OAK)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bocce ball court
Natural gas barbecue
+ 3 more
Glen Ellen, CA
Sonoma County Airport
32 min drive
Napa County Airport
44 min drive
Oakland International Airport (OAK)
81 min drive
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
90 min drive
54 min drive
Points of Interest
8 min drive
Sugarloaf Ridge State Park
10 min drive
Jack London State Historic Park
12 min drive
Trione-Annadel State Park
19 min drive
24 min drive
31 min drive
37 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.