Chalet du Vallon
10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Overlooking the valley, this premium chalet offers luxurious alpine living with ample space. Ideal for a family or friends skiing trip, the rich pine interiors, cosy bedrooms and spacious living room make for a welcoming sanctuary. Balconies and an open-air terrace means pure air and snowy vistas, with Trois Vallées skiing, fine dining, bars and superb drives all close by.
Infused with the spirit of the French alps, Chalet du Vallon is an ideal option for those looking to experience the wintertime magic of the Trois Vallées region. Take in snow-capped peaks and trees through the huge windows of the central room, with the conical fireplace, sled coffee table and tempting wine collection (all available) adding regional flair to the space. Relax well-worked muscles with the home’s steam room. Cozy up in the chalet’s media room with a movie, or experiencing a delicious candlelit dinner around the grand dining table.
Chalet du Vallon is located just a couple of minute’s walk from the Golf chairlift in Méribel Village, ensuring excellent access to the interconnected network of ski runs that have made this area famous. The village of Méribel offers convenience and fun outings on your doorstep, with a bakery, convenience store and restaurants at your disposal. Go for an afternoon drive before returning to your fine chalet for an evening of a savory three course meal and local Savoie wines.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Safe, Private balcony, Mountain views
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Safe, Balcony, Mountain views
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Safe
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twin size beds), Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Spare room: Twin size bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Satellite Television
- Steam room
- Media room
- Iron/Ironing board
- Parking - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- 6 Days fully catered
- Chalet host
- Minibus shuttle
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfers
Points of Interest:
- 6 minute drive to Meribel center
- 8.5 km to Lac de Tueda
- 15 km to Courchevel
- 5 minute walk to Golf chairlift
- 102 km to Chambery Airport (CMF)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Meribel Village, France
77 min drive
21 min drive
Points of Interest
6 min drive
Lac de tueda restaurant
19 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.