14 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7 baths
The breeze rustling the olive leaves and the thump of bocce balls are the soundtrack to a stay at this stone farmhouse gone glam close to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence. For a backdrop: the Alpilles mountains, the Luberon massif, gardens dripping in flowering vines, and sculptural modern furnishings with brass accents mixed in. Drive 9 minutes to town for a morning at the market or an evening in a bistro.
Revel in the south-of-France sunshine in outdoor living areas with lounging, living, and dining areas, a swimming pool and pool house, a barbecue, and a garden brightened by the sound of a fountain. A TV, integrated sound system, Wi-Fi, and indoor hot tub are ready to provide evening entertainment, and your holiday also includes daily housekeeping and the services of an on-call private concierge.
While the stone and stucco walls and tiled roof may say tradition, the paneled walls, high ceilings, and metallic accents inside say modern refinement. Gather friends and family in a pair of sofas and tufted armchairs in the living room, around a dining table for 12, or at the breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen.
The main house of this vacation rental has 1 bedroom with a king bed and 4 bedrooms with queen beds, all with ensuite bathrooms. There’s also a honeymoon-worthy guest house with a queen bed and hall bathroom, and an apartment with a double bed, 4 twin beds, and a lounge area that’s ideal for older kids or parents traveling with children.
While it feels like a quiet retreat, this luxury property is only a 9-minute drive from the center of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, home to outdoor markets, a selection of restaurants and cafés, and art galleries playing up the area’s van Gogh connection. It’s also 12 kilometers to both the hilltop town of Les Baux de Provence and the valley town of Maussane les Alpilles.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Steam shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Steam shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Steam shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Steam shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Steam shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Steam shower, Air conditioning, Desk, Direct access to hot tub and terrace
- Apartment: Double size bed, 4 Twin size beds, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone steam shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Lounge area, Television, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Indoor hot tub - heating at an extra cost
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Integrated sound system
- Massage table
- Office space
- Espresso machine
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - Heating at an extra cost
- Pool house
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 12
- Sun loungers
- Sun beds
- Outdoor furniture
- Gated property
- Parking - 6 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Private concierge 24/7
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Additional housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfers
Points of Interest:
- 9 minute drive to St Rémy de Provence
- 12 km to Les Baux de Provence
- 12 km to Maussane les Alpilles
- 70 km to Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
- 240 km to Nice Cote d'Azur Airport (NCE)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
54 min drive
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport
144 min drive
Points of Interest
8 min drive
19 min drive
21 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.