Hale Kolea Kai 14
12 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Climb into a hammock and sway with the sea breeze at this beach house in Hawaii’s beautiful Waikoloa Beach Resort. Cool off on a hot afternoon in the refreshing swimming pool. At night, move over to the lagoon-style hot tub and melt all your stress away. The next morning, walk 2-minutes to Anaeho’omalu Bay and stroll along the sand while you plan out an exciting day on the Big Island.
Warm, earthy tones, intricate wood features, and lush gardens show off Hawaii’s style at Hale Kolea Kai. Stretch out in a sun lounger to work on your tan. Find a shady spot beneath a palm tree to do a little reading. Or, hang out inside and enjoy the air conditioning in this modern beach house. If you’re in the mood to embrace the Hawaiian culture, fire up the barbecue, and mix up a few tropical drinks for an unforgettable evening.
Take the kids to Kolea Amenity Center children’s pool, which features a sand bottom and a waterfall. While they’re splashing around in the pool, relax in the natural lava rock hot tub. After, stop for lunch or do a little shopping in the resort’s entertainment area. If you feel like exploring the island, the Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park is the perfect place to snap a few vacation photos.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
HAWAII TAX ID #TA-099-593-5232-01
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted tub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Alfresco shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to lanai
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted tub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Alfresco shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to lanai
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Television, Ceiling fan, Direct access to lanai
- Spare Room: Bunk Room: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Queen size sofa bed, Air conditioning, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Kitchenette, Air conditioning, Television, Private entrance
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Sonos sound system
- Streaming television
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Hot tub - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Wet bar
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Gated community
- Parking - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Car rental
- Airport transfers
- Special golf rates
- Chef service
- Spa treatments
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES AT THE KOLEA AMENITY CENTER
- Infinity edge pool
- Natural lava rock hot tub
- Children's pool with sand bottom and waterfall
- Open-air cabana with tables and chairs
- Exercise room
Points of Interest:
- 42 miles to Waipio Valley
- 66 miles to Mauna Kea
- 126 miles to Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park
- 2 minute walk to Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay)
- 8.7 miles to Hapuna beach
- 19 miles to Kona International Airport (KOA)
- 70 miles to Hilo International Airport (ITO)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Ensuite bathroom, King bed, TV, Wi-Fi
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 1 more
Waikoloa Beach Resort, HI
Kona International Airport (KOA)
24 min drive
Hilo International Airport (ITO)
91 min drive
12 min walking
16 min drive
Waikoloa Beach Golf Course
6 min drive
Francis H. I'i Brown North & South Golf Course
15 min drive
Points of Interest
Waikoloa Petroglyph Reserve
3 min drive
7 min drive
Waipio Valley Lookout
63 min drive
Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park
119 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.