Luxury Kinloch Home
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Rangy mountains loom in the distance and rolling hills nestle this sleek architectural masterpiece on New Zealand’s North Island. Designed by Brendon Gordon Architecture and rendered in natural timber and stone, this streamlined villa seems like both part of the landscape and a respite from it. While it feels secluded, it’s only a 4-minute drive to a beach, café, and more in the town of Kinloch.
Stay a while on a sunny terrace with alfresco dining for 8 and a barbecue, or set off on the provided bicycles and explore the area. If you’ve been out on the trails or the golf course all day, pour a glass from the wine fridge and settle in for the evening by a smart TV with satellite and streaming capabilities, a Sonos sound system, and Wi-Fi.
A great room lined in wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling glass creates the illusion of being immersed in the landscape, and sliding panels give you the luxury of opening the space to the outdoors. Cozy up on the pair of sofas in the sitting area, gather around a dining table for 8, or catch up with friends and family while perched at the breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen.
Each of the 4 bedrooms at this vacation rental has a king bed, private ensuite bathroom, and direct access to a terrace. Three of the bedrooms have golf-course views; the fourth looks out over the garden.
A holiday at this villa is a honeymoon from the everyday—a chance to appreciate some of the country’s most dramatic scenery. Start in Kinloch, a 4-minute drive away, where you can spend a day on the beach or set off on mountain-biking trails around Lake Taupo. On the lake itself, you can try out fly fishing or book a sightseeing boat cruise. If you’re eager to tee off, ask about playing on the neighboring Kinloch Club Golf Course.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to terrace, Golf course view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Direct access to terrace, Golf course view
- Bedroom 3 - Master: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Direct access to terrace, Golf course view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to terrace, Garden view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Nespresso machine
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Gas fireplace
- Satellite television
- Smart TV
- Streaming television
- Smart home technology
- Sonos sound system
- Media room
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Security system
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Outdoor furniture
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- Access to Kinloch Club Golf Course (Prior permission needed)
- 4 minute drive to Kinloch
- 21 km to Taupo
- 81 km to Tongariro National Park
- 82 km to Rotorua
- 129 km to Pureora Forest Park
- 29 km to Taupo Airport (TUO)
- 265 km to Auckland Airport (AKL)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Natural gas barbecue
Sonos sound system
+ 8 more
Kinloch, New Zealand
29 min drive
Auckland International Airport
195 min drive
Kinloch Club Golf Course
0 min walk
Points of Interest
4 min drive
21 min drive
63 min drive
Tongariro National Park
69 min drive
Pureora Forest Park
113 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.