Reconstructed classic Tuscan farmhouse amid forest
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Reconstructed in traditional Tuscan style, this farmhouse captures the scenic forest and valley views of Casali di Casole. Follow stone walkways connected each living space on this vast property, stopping every-now-and-again to spot a deer or pheasant. Inside, imposing architecture invites unmatched authenticity to your dinner parties. Or, dine at the estate's restaurant, just across the meadow.
San Damiano's kitchen is sure to inspire your inner chef with its top-notch appliances, spacious layout, and vibrant backsplash. When the others come to see what you're up to, give them a sneak peek to enjoy at the bistro-set on the balcony. When you're ready, dine under the chandeliers in the formal setting. But first, pick the perfect pairing from the wine cellar.
After dinner, let the party spill out to the terrace. Gather at the alfresco set for dessert and a cocktail or 2. When things heat up, turn it into a pool party or embrace San Damiano's relaxing side and move to the hot tub. If you're craving a late-night snack, pizza from the wood-fired oven is always a delicious bet. Then, retire to the master's spa-like ensuite and 4-post bed.
Once you've explored the hiking, biking, and horseback trails of the Casali Estate, venture on to Siena and check out the view from Torre del Mangia, the cities highest lookout. Then, make your way to the Uffizi Gallery in Florence to see the works of Giotto, Michelangelo, and Botticelli, to name a few. And, compare your work to that of Mangia Pizza Firenze, one of Florence's best traditional pizza restaurants.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Fireplace, Lounge area, Safe, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Lounge area, Safe, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Lounge area, Safe, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Smart TV
- Office space
- Wood fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating included from May to October
- Hot tub
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Pizza oven
- Parking - 8 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge service
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 28 km to La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort
- 38 km to Siena
- 66 km to Florence
- 69 km to Montalcino
- 95 km to Pisa
- 266 km to Rome
- 77 km to Florence Airport, Peretola (FLR)
- 254 km to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Natural gas barbecue
Casole d'Elsa, Italy
59 min drive
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
174 min drive
Points of Interest
La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort Siena, Curio Collection by Hilton
29 min drive
36 min drive
66 min drive
76 min drive
100 min drive
179 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.