9 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Rest your espresso on the garden's stone-wall and watch as the morning mist moves from the Tuscan hilltops to the valley below. When the sun rises, greet the day with a farmer's breakfast made with fresh produce from the local market. For lunch, try your hand at traditional Tuscan pizza in the oven outside. Then, treat yourself to dinner in Siena at one Gordon Ramsey's most celebrated restaurants.
Exist in solitude, a quarter-mile from the hilltown of Mensano, amongst lush gardens and Tuscan forest. Gaze upon sweeping views stretching from the southern vineyards to the bell towers of Radicondoli. Follow archways inside to feel the ancient authenticity of the groin-vaulted brick ceilings, intricate stone walls, and exposed beams. Then, finish off the picture by lighting a fire in the stone fireplace.
If you've decided to stay connected, Escaiole is outfitted with Smart TV and Wi-Fi. Daily housekeeping and a concierge service are also included. On hot afternoons, work on your vacation tan while the kids play in the pool. When it cools down at night, slide into the hot tub for a rejuvenating soak. And, if you're craving a late-night snack, fire up the barbecue and dine beneath the stars.
Tuscany is perfect for wine and wine lovers, especially in the hilltop village of Montalcino. Book yourself a tour on the Brunello di Montalcino estate, one of the world's most famous vineyards. Since you're already indulging in Italy's finer exports, make your way to San Giovanni d'Asso's Truffle Museum, set within the cellars of a 14th-century castle.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Television, Lounge area, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Television Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Lounge area, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Smart TV
- Integrated sound system
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Infinity pool - heating include from May to October
- Hot tub - heated
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Charcoal barbecue
- Pizza oven
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Parking - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge service
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 28 km to La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort
- 38 km to Siena
- 66 km to Florence
- 69 km to Montalcino
- 95 km to Pisa
- 266 km to Rome
- 77 km to Florence Airport, Peretola (FLR)
- 254 km to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Casole d'Elsa, Italy
63 min drive
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
170 min drive
La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort Siena, Curio Collection by Hilton
29 min drive
Points of Interest
40 min drive
69 min drive
75 min drive
101 min drive
180 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.