10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Don’t let the quaint exterior and 15-acres of orchards fool you, this masterfully-restored farmhouse, 13-kilometers from Queenstown, is a marvel of modern design. Relax in the hot tub and gaze upon lake and mountain views. Read by the fireplace while the kids play life-sized chess or petanque. Then, head to Queenstown for a night at the casino, a romantic dinner for 2, or a private yacht charter.
Follow 100-year-old Sequoia trees down The Homestead’s driveway to unveil a beautiful home outlined in rose gardens, lush lawns, and scenic landscapes. Inside, a thoughtful collection of furniture and art from around the World is sure to spark conversation at dinner parties. The state of the art kitchen is sure to inspire culinary creativity. And, the chandelier-lit dining area is the perfect scenic setting for an amazing meal.
After dinner, move the party to the living room and have the entertainer in your group play something on the piano. Then, move the party outside to sample the local wine in the floating fireplace lounge. On quieter evenings, explore the greenhouse, keep up with your workout routine in the exercise room, or hop in the swimming pool for a midnight dip.
In the morning, set out for an adventure on the Remarkables Mountian Range, home to World-class skiing at Coronet Peak, and golf at Queenstown Golf Course. For dinner, Skyline Queenstown offers incredible city and mountain views from its restaurant, Stratosfare. And for some action on the water, sign-up for sailing lessons at Wakatipu Yacht Club.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Television, Lake and mountain views
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone & bathtub
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 5, Stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Nespresso machine
- Ice maker
- Satellite television
- Streaming television
- Exercise room
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Air conditioning
- Heating system
- Iron/Ironing board
- Lake and mountain views
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor fireplace
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 6 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
- Grocery Shopping Services
- Housekeeping services
Points of Interest
- 13 km to Skycity Casino & Queenstown shops, restaurants & nightlife
- 13 km to Queenstown Gardens
- 13 km to Skyline Queenstown
- 15 km to Wakatipu Yacht Club
- 13 km to Remarkable Golf Tours
- 16 km to Queenstown Golf Course
- 21 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 24 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 9 minute drive to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 6 more
Lake Hayes, New Zealand
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
8 min drive
Remarkable Golf Tours
5 min drive
Queenstown Golf Course
18 min drive
Coronet Peak Ski Area
23 min drive
The Remarkables Ski Area
34 min drive
Points of Interest
4 min drive
4 min drive
6 min drive
Wakatipu Yacht Club
18 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.