8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 baths
Play is at the heart of this traditional-turned-chic Ibiza villa, whether it’s a bicycle whimsically hung on the wall of the dining room or a tennis court with room for five-a-side soccer, too. Nearly 5,000 square feet of outdoor living space, spread across an acre of private grounds, make it easy to get some sunshine. In 10 minutes, you can be sampling cheeses at the market in Ibiza’s Old Town.
In addition to the tennis court, the grounds feature a swimming pool, a terrace with plenty of loungers, and a shaded al-fresco dining area with a barbecue. After the last volley or cannonball of the evening, head inside to watch cable TV, share holiday photos via Wi-Fi, or, on cooler evenings, cozy up to the fireplace.
Step through huge sliding glass doors from the terrace into the living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchen, whose beamed ceilings and wood-fronted cabinets both nod to traditional island homes and create a visual link between the spaces. An eclectic mix of artwork, including that suspended bicycle, adds personality, while details such as built-in shelving show a practical side.
There are three bedrooms with queen beds in the main house at this vacation rental: one with an en-suite bathroom, and two that share a hall bathroom. There’s also one bedroom in a garden cottage which, with its king bed, en-suite bathroom, and kitchenette, is perfect for couples seeking honeymoon-style privacy.
This luxury property is a 10-minute drive from Ibiza, where you can browse shops hidden away on medieval streets, sightsee along the 16th-century walls as a family, sit down for an afternoon refreshment at a café, or dance the night away at a club. It’s also close to the Sant Josep de sa Talaia area, which has both quieter fishing villages and nightlife to experience.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Rain shower, Air conditioning, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 2, Rain shower, Air conditioning, Safe, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, kitchenette, Television, Ceiling fan, Garden view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Portable air conditioner in the living room
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 12
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Security cameras - outward facing
- Security system
- Gated property
- Parking x 5
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - Daily cleaning (4 hours per day)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 8.1 km drive to Old Town Ibiza
- 10 minute drive to Ibiza with restaurants, shops & nightlife
- 16 km drive to Ibiza Golf Course
- 20 km drive to Cala Llonga
- 20 km drive to Cala Olivera
- 21 km drive to Sol D'en Serra
- 6 minute drive to Ibiza International Airport (IBZ)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sant Josep de sa Talaia, Spain
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.