La Bastide Noble
14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7.5 baths
Est-ce que tu parles francais? The French country house sits among acres of grounds. Mature gardens, weathered statuary, and urns punctuate lilyponds. Acres of park surrounds a heated swimming pool. Tiered seating areas and benches are tucked away under massive shade trees. Bring a journal. All of this will inspire.
Newly restored with attention to respectfully modernizing without renovating, the main rooms retain their exquisite old-world feeling. Large living rooms, marble fireplaces, wonderfully tall ceilings, walls of bookcases, hewn stone floors, Interesting windows, and real French door balconies look out over the gardens and grounds. La Bastide de Noble is an authentic French manor house. Double carved wood doors open to a living room with a grand piano. An impeccably manicured lawn surrounds the pool protected with tall pine and shade trees. The tennis court, too, seems to have sprung up from the park surrounded by shade trees. Even the modern kitchen retains the massive old fireplace. One can imagine bustling chefs, cooks, and cooks’ boys stood turning and basting partridges skewered over the fire’s hot flames.
Saint-Remy-de-Provence is 10 minutes away. The famous asylum where Van Gogh was institutionalized is here and was the subject of several of his paintings. Walkthrough fields of lavender. Discover wines and visit the vineyards of Saint Remy de Provence. It’s all part of the Alpilles.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in closet, Television, Desk, Air conditioning, Lounge area
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Desk, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Desk, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Direct access to outdoor area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Wine fridge
- Satellite television
- Sound system
- Media room
- Ping pong table
- Pool table
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heated
- Sun loungers
- Lounging areas
- Alfresco dining areas with seating for 10 to 16
- Tennis court
- Parking - 8 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 3 hours per day, 5 days per week
- Gardener and pool keeper - daily
- Linen change - weekly
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
- 20.5 km to Fontvieille
- 12.7 km to Les Baux-de-Provence
- 27.4 km to Avignon
- 86.9 km to Marseille
- 20 km to Arles
- 45 km to Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevénnes Airport (FNI)
- 66.4 km to Marseille Airport (MRS)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Ping pong table
+ 2 more
+ 11 more
Saint Etienne du Gres, France
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.