On The Wild Side
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Oil Nut Bay advises our guests that there is development activity occurring on property as additional villas are being constructed. Activity will vary depending on the time of year. Please inquire should you have any further questions.
Hills rise on either side and the ocean spreads out in front of this modern villa perched atop a ridge. A vanishing glass wall brings the views—and the warm breeze—right into the great room. Though it feels far away from everything, you’re welcome to take the golf cart to work out at the Oil Nut Bay community’s fitness center, play on its tennis courts, and socialize at its restaurants and bars.
Listen to the waves from outdoor living spaces with a heated infinity pool, lounging and dining areas, and a barbecue, listen to a show on the outdoor smart TV, or put a favorite album on the indoor surround-sound system. In the evenings, pour a glass from the wine fridge to sip as you scroll through updates via Wi-Fi.
This luxury property is laid out around a great room with stunning slide-away glass walls on two sides of the living area. Step through a doorway into an open-concept dining area and fully equipped kitchen, where a breakfast bar invites you to perch for a snack and stone floors provide cool relief from the Caribbean heat.
The bedrooms at this vacation rental are on 2 levels, making it ideal for a group of friends or extended family who want to take a holiday together but still have some private space. All 3 bedrooms have king beds, en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and ocean views, as well as honeymoon-suite-worthy features like al-fresco showers.
It may take a few flights or even a ferry ride to reach the British Virgin Islands, but it’s worth the trip. Once you arrive at On The Wild Side, you’re only an 8-minute drive from the Oil Nut Bay beach and resort amenities, which range from restaurants and bars to pools, a fitness center, tennis courts, and a spa.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Safe, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Safe, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Safe, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Balcony, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Smart TV
- Surround sound
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing board
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Infinity pool - heated
- Wet bar
- Golf cart
- Smart TV
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor living space
- Lounge area
- Parking - 2 spaces
SHARED ACCESS TO OIL NUT BAY COMMUNITY AMENITIES (Additional fees may apply)
- Access to Beach Club
- Restaurant & Bar
- Fitness Center & Spa
- Swimming pools
- Watersports and land activities
- Marina Village
- Tennis courts
- Kid’s Club - some materials costs may apply
- Wi-Fi, printing and business center usage
- Nature Center
STAFF & SERVICES
- Concierge service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Babysitting Service
- Spa services
Points of Interest:
- 8 minute drive to Oil Nut Bay Resort & amenities
- 8 minute drive to Oil Nut Bay Beach
- 45 minute ferry ride or 10 minute helicopter ride to Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport (EIS)
- 20 minute taxi ride & 15 minute ferry ride to Virgin Gorda Airport (VIJ)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Heated infinity pool
Natural gas barbecue
Surround sound system
+ 9 more
Oil Nut Bat, British Virgin Islands
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.