12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
Perched at the foot of the Twelve Apostles Mountains, within easy walking distance of Camps Bay Beach, this contemporary masterwork offers panoramic ocean vistas from virtually every living area. Dip into the open-air hot tub and infinity pool, sip South African wine while admiring the sunset, and dine alfresco on chef-made feasts against the looming profile of Table Mountain.
The villa is nestled amid the lush fynbos flora native to the West Cape, enveloping the terrace and interiors with a rustic naturalism. The L-shaped infinity pool wraps around the ample outdoor lounge, inviting serene relaxation under the sun or stars. The alfresco dining area extends from the kitchen, an inspiring venue for memorable meals.
The main formal dining area is positioned inside a wide threshold, enjoying perfectly framed views of the vast Atlantic. A luminous, fully equipped kitchen features chef-ready appliances and easily serves both dining areas. A comfortable, hearth-warmed lounge opens to the terrace through wide glass doors, creating a graceful flow of space during parties or downtime. Air conditioning, heating, excellent media features, and a home gym create a comfortable environment for all guests.
The master suite and primary guest suite command ocean-facing positions on the upper floor, with ensuite bathrooms, private balconies, and breathtaking views. There are 3 guest suites with ensuite bathrooms, and a guestroom with access to a hall bathroom. All of the rooms include air conditioning, safe boxes, and TVs.
Serenity Villa offers one of the finest locations for experiencing the manifold delights of Cape Town. You're about ten minutes on foot from the beach and nightlife of Camps Bay, and within easy driving distance of Clifton Beach, Lion's Head Mountain, and the city's vibrant art and culinary scene.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Lounge area, Safe, Air conditioning, Balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Projector, Safe, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Safe, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Safe, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom, Stand-alone rain shower, Television, Safe, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area seating for 10
- Satellite television
- Apple TV
- Surround sound
- Home gym
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Hot tub - heated
- Outdoor living space
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Charcoal barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Mountain & ocean view
- Parking - 1 space
- Garage - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
All on-site staff are live-in and on duty from 7am-3pm on weekdays and work half days over weekends
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast (8am-11am)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Chef services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 6 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 13 minute drive to Cape Town City Center
- 13 minute drive to Table Mountain
- 12 minute drive to Atlantic Seaboard
- 18 minute drive to V&A Waterfront
- 10 minute walk to Camps Bay Beach
- 5 minute drive to Clifton Beach
- 30 minute drive to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Surround sound system
+ 3 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules