12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7.5 baths
It may take a day or two to sink in fully, just how many perfect little spots there are to discover at Barco. Sneak away for your morning Espresso in the courtyard, enjoying the fragrant scents of the garden. Take a book up to the cover gazebo and watch the sunrise; the 360-degree view is inspiring. In the distance, you’ll spot 2 actual castles. When your group finally awakens, gather under the foliage on the terrace to discuss your day exploring ancient villages in Umbria.
Built around a courtyard garden, atop a quiet hillside in Lisciano Niccone, Barco is a fairytale-like escape from the everyday. You’ll move seamlessly from inside to out as you wander the stone staircases, alfresco lounge areas, and open interiors, discovering more and more as you go. Under chandelier lights, flanked by a room-length opening to the valley-view, the formal dining area could be the perfect place for a big announcement.
Spend your afternoons lounging poolside, sampling wines from local vineyards while the kids are endlessly entertained by the trampoline, ping pong table, and Smart TV. After dinner, let your inner mixologist shine at the wet bar and craft up something new and exciting to sip in the hot tub. Then, sneak away to bed, maybe a little early, and spend some time with that special someone by the wood burning fireplace in the master.
At the confluence of the Tiber and Reggia rivers, you’ll find the commune of Umbertide. The city center is known for its fortress, built in 1374, which offers incredible views from its 4 towers. Walk the city streets, and you’ll discover beautiful Baroque style buildings and churches, as well as dozens of traditional Italian restaurants. If you’re feeling adventurous, plot a hike or horseback ride through Lake Trasimeno regional park. It’s also a great fishing spot if there’s an angler in the group.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Ceiling fan, Lounge area, Fireplace
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Desk, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk, Lounge area, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk, Lounge area, Television, Fireplace
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Bidet, Ceiling fan, Private balcony
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Kitchenette, Espresso machine, Safe, Desk, Lounge area, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Smart TV
- Heated towel rails
- Alarm system
- Underfloor heating
- Security cameras - outward facing
- Iron/Ironing board
- Infinity pool - unheated
- Hot tub
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor living space
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- Wet bar
- Pizza oven
- Ping pong table
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Valley view
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping - Monday to Saturday
- Concierge service
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Chef service
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 9 minute walk to Castello di Reschio equestrian center and Osteria
- 15 km to Umbertide
- 32 km to Perugia
- 35 km to Lake Trasimeno regional park
- 48 km to Perugia Sant Egidio Airport (PEG)
- 244 km to Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Ping pong table
+ 2 more
Lisciano Niccone, Italy
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.