10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Sip your morning espresso and watch as the bustling Port de Soller comes to life before your eyes. Sailboats and luxury yachts fill the calm, turquoise waters of the bay, which is lined with sandy beach and city views. From its perch, Le Sophie maintains a private atmosphere, but when you feel like exploring, head down to the pedestrian walking path, which leads to dozens of local restaurants and boutique shops.
Spanish revivalist architecture transports you back to simple, yet elegant, times. Rich marble floors, classic Roman handrails, and intricate stonework pay homage to the Old-World. Inside, Le Sophie takes a modern-retro turn, incorporating vibrant colors, stylish furniture, and sleek sightlines that focus on the ocean view. To make the most of Spain’s environment and Sophie’s spacious layout, throw open the terrace doors and let the fresh breeze and warm sunlight set the tone for your stay.
Test out Sophie’s state of the art kitchen with some fresh local ingredients from a market in town. Let the setting inspire your culinary creativity, maybe take a cooking class or book a fishing charter to reel in your own catch of the day. After dinner, stretch out on a sun lounger for a half-hour and then hop into the pool for a sunset swim. Better yet, head down to the beach, Platja des Traves is 1 minute’s walk from home.
Feel like getting up close and personal with your new favorite Spanish port? Soller Diving Center is available for gear rental and lessons, and the bay’s calm, clear waters make it easy on beginners. If you’d rather keep dry, follow that walking path around the port and discover buzzing bars, packed restaurant terraces, and breathtaking Spanish architecture.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Desk, Access to patio, Desk, Sea view
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Walk-in closet, Safe, Sea view
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Access to shared patio, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4 - Kids Room: One single bed, one bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining with seating for 8
- Espresso Machine
- Wine fridge
- Satellite TV
- Sonos sound system
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Sea view
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Parking garage - 2 cars
- Sun loungers
- Sea view
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 4 hours daily (Mon-Sat)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional Housekeeping
Points of Interest
- 5 minute walk to Port de Soller
- 13 km to Deia
- 17 km to Marroig
- 29 km to Palma
- 1 minute walk to Platja des Traves
- 5 minute walk to Port de Soller beach
- 15 km to Cala de Deia beach
- 37 km to Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Sonos sound system
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.