8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Minutes from Rodeo Drive, this Mediterranean-style four bedroom luxury rental enjoys a prime location on one of Beverly Hills’ most private and prestigious cul-de-sacs. Villa Kip’s spacious outdoor spaces are decorated with lush greenery, vibrant lawns, and stone walkways that connect the pool, hot tub, and outdoor lounge areas to the main house.
Upon arrival, you’re formally greeted by a two-story entryway, complete with a grand staircase and Chihuly blown glass chandelier. Throughout the villa, you’ll appreciate walnut hardwood flooring, vaulted ceilings, imported French doors, and the highest end appliances and electronics. With plenty of openings to the terrace, Villa Kip has an airy atmosphere that is perfect for entertaining, allowing guests to flow as freely as the breeze.
With parking for nine vehicles, a fully equipped kitchen, a wet bar, and formal dining for twelve, Villa Kip is always ready to host a special occasion. The villa is outfitted with Wi-Fi, television, a sound system, and air conditioning. Each bedroom has a lavish ensuite and a double sized bed. And, the master comes with a king bed, his and her ensuites, a lounge area, and a furnished balcony.
Whether you’re in the mood for a day on the beach, a night on the town, or a hike through the canyons, you’ll find what you’re looking for in California. Within ten to twenty miles, you’ll be able to visit the legendary beach communities of Venice, Malibu, and Santa Monica Pier. Another great escape for nature lovers is Topanga State Park, just under an hour from home. And, if it’s city life you crave, Los Angeles is an endless metropolis filled with World-class dining, infamous bars and nightclubs, high-end shopping, and a vibrant arts and culture scene.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, His and hers ensuite bathroom with rain/steam shower and jetted bathtub, Walk-in closet, Decorative fireplace, Lounge area, Balcony, Outdoor furniture & firepit
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in closet, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Sonos sound system
- Media room
- Wet bar
- Decorative fireplaces
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Massage room
- Swimming Pool - heating included
- Hot tub - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 6 spaces
- Garage - 3 spaces
- Fire pit
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3.2 miles to Rodeo Drive
- 5.8 miles to The Grove
- 5.9 miles to Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- 6.7 miles to The Getty Center
- 6.9 miles to Runyon Canyon Park
- 7.5 miles to Hollywood
- 10 miles to Universal Studios
- 12 miles to Venice Canals
- 12 miles to Griffith Observatory
- 16 miles to Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- 16 miles to Wilson & Harding Golf Course
- 12 miles to Santa Monica Beach & Pier
- 13 miles to Venice Beach
- 21 miles to Malibu Pier
- 15 miles to Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- 18 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Sonos sound system
+ 4 more
Beverly Hills, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.