Blueys Beach House
12 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Pops of yellow echo the sunshine at this otherwise-restrained contemporary beach house just 5 minutes from the ocean. The living spaces are upstairs—all the better to look out at the Coral Sea—but there’s a pool and outdoor entertaining areas on the ground floor, too. It’s a short walk to Sunshine Beach Park, which is lined with shops and cafes for when you need a break from swimming and surfing.
When you’re not at the beach, swim in the villa’s heated pool, whip up lunch and dinner with the help of the gas barbecue and al-fresco kitchen, and sit down with a glass of Australian wine at one of two outdoor dining areas. After dark, gather around the smart TV or share holiday snapshots with friends and family at home via Wi-Fi.
Pass through the can’t-miss-it yellow door and up the sleek black metal staircase to reach the villa’s second-floor great room, where a slide-away glass wall opens to one of the outdoor dining areas and ocean views. Simplicity is king, whether in the lines of the mid-century-inspired sofa, the Lucite dining chairs, or the flat-fronted cabinets in the fully equipped kitchen.
This vacation rental has two bedrooms with private en-suite bathrooms: a master suite with a king bed, and a second bedroom with a queen bed. Two other bedrooms—one with a queen bed and one with two king single beds—share a hall bathroom. If you’ve brought the whole clan on holiday, there’s also a children’s room with four king single bunk beds and access to a hall bathroom.
A stay at Blueys Beach House gives you the luxury of walking 5 minutes from the Sunrise Beach location to Sunshine Beach Park or driving 10 minutes to Hastings Street in downtown Noosa, where you’ll find amazing espresso, one-of-a-kind gifts, and honeymoon-worthy dining. There are several other beaches within a 15-minute drive, plus two golf courses.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Ceiling fan, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Ceiling fan, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: 2 King single size beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Ceiling fan
- Kids room: 4 King single size bunk beds, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Central air conditioning
- Heating system
- Smart TV
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Alfresco shower
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco kitchen with dining area with seating for 13
- Balcony with alfresco dining area with seating for 12
- Outdoor furniture
- Ocean view
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private chef
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 7 minute drive to Noosa Junction
- 10 minute drive to Hastings street
- 8 minute drive to Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort
- 9 minute drive to downtown Noosaville
- 12 minute drive to Noosa Spit Recreation Reserve and Botanic Gardens
- 6.4 km to Noosa National Park
- 13 km to Peregian Golf Club
- 29 km to downtown Sunshine Coast
- 5 minute walk to Sunshine Beach Park
- 7 minute drive to Marcus Beach
- 11 minute drive to Little Cove Beach
- 9 minute drive to Noosa Heads Main Beach
- 12 minute drive to Tea Tree Bay
- 5 km to Alexandria Bay
- 16 km to Yaroomba Beach
- 26 km to Sunshine Coast Airport (MCY)
- 132 km to Brisbane Airport (BNE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Natural gas barbecue
+ 10 more
Sunrise Beach, Australia
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.