12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
Revel in Mediterranean elegance and relax in the French Riviera sunshine at Villa Alexandra. This beautifully restored vacation rental sits on more than seven acres of private grounds, creating a quiet haven that’s the perfect place to reconnect with friends. Of course, it’s also just a short walk from a charming medieval village.
Amid grounds planted with olive groves and manicured shrubs, you’ll find a heated swimming pool with sea views, a bocce court, plenty of loungers, a barbecue and al-fresco dining for ten. Inside, the amenities at this luxury property range from an Apple TV, sound system and Wi-Fi to air conditioning and laundry facilities.
While Villa Alexandra is a period home, the residence has been thoughtfully remodeled. Its bright, welcoming rooms have a flowing layout that encourages both sunshine and guests to drift through the space. There are multiple sitting areas, a dining table for ten and additional seating at the breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen.
There are four bedrooms in the villa’s main house and two in a separate guest house; all six have en-suite bathrooms. In the main house, there is one bedroom with a king bed, two bedrooms with queen beds and one bedroom with a double bed. The guest house has one bedroom with a king bed and one with a queen bed; they could be reserved for parents on holiday with older children or a couple wanting honeymoon-style privacy.
From Villa Alexandra’s tranquil grounds it’s only a 10-minute walk to a medieval walled village and a short drive to the famed hilltop town of St Paul de Vence, known for both its historic charm and its art museums. If you’re keen to soak in the sun from a quintessential Riviera beach, there are four within day-trip distance.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Shared access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 6: King size bed (can be divided into two twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar with seating for 3
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Apple TV
- Air conditioning
- Sound system
- Sea view
- Swimming Pool (heating included)
- Gated property
- Terrain boules
- 3 hectare land
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Parking - 5 spaces
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute walk to Medieval walled village
- 5 km drive to St Paul de Vence
- 8 km drive to La Colle-sur-Loup
- 9 km drive to Cagnes-sur-Mer
- 15 km drive to St-Laurent-du-Var
- 22 km drive to Nice
- 22 km drive to Grasse
- 21 km drive to Salis beach
- 31 km drive to Long beach
- 33 km drive to Paloma beach
- 39 km drive to Beach of Raguette
- 15 km drive to Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.